• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy how the price point of TVs has dropped dramatically in ten years. Buying a 40” tv in 2010 could get you a 65” tv today

Word, I cant wait to get a 90 inch 4K TV lol. Dead srs, no such thing as too big of a TV. Those are still pretty pricey though. Getting there.

I’ve worn basically nothing but Kobes for ball for like 10 straight years and the 7’s are the worst performing he’s probably ever had IMO :lol: gave me the worst blisters on my arches of my life. Returned them after two runs.

The only good thing about it was the ankle insurance commercial. Thats for the 7 if i remember correctly

I have an 82" Samsung uhd 4k. I love it. Phenom for GOT or hoops. I hooked the ps4 up to it recently. Red dead redemption shot my living up up.
My ceiling isn't high enough for that glorious screen size. Must be life-like. Ads must be annoying on that **** though. :lol::smh:

Just browsed Best Buy, it's $2700, damb. On my next t.v. I am prepared to spend over a grand but 2700 wasn't even in my mind lol

Edit: I just seen another for 6K :nerd:

$2700 for an 82" is pretty cheap to be honest, is not bottom of the line but def not top of the line.

$2700 for an 82" is pretty cheap to be honest, is not bottom of the line but def not top of the line.
Damb. I guess I’ll start getting used to the pricing. For now don’t even have the use for a tv that big

I’d like an up to date tv though, I’ve had the same 50 inch for probably 10 years

Finally caught up. Man, the thread was on fire last night. @BIG LEEMELONE was on his 2015 Championship Parade Draymond **** last night. Son probably pulled up to a baddie in club like, “Klay Thompson? Yup. Splash Brothers? Yup. Rockets? Nope. Dubs won? Yup. Harden suck? Yup. We here? Yup. They not? Nope.” And had shorty scratching her head in befuddlement. I hope you were able to bring her back to the crib anyway, my dude because you were super turnt :lol:

My ceiling isn't high enough for that glorious screen size. Must be life-like. Ads must be annoying on that **** though. :lol::smh:
I have it set mid wall on the manuverable bracket and moved across a corner and hid all of the wires and uverse box, no tv shelves, so it's just floating there. Looks crazy. Everybody that sees it says it's clean as hell. Lights off and surround up, my couch is the Dolby theater bro. Women like big screens lol

2FF91F82-0E1E-4D2C-BC5E-A1DCC6D6EB95.jpeg

7806A2F5-F18A-499B-933A-26337D75BCD0.jpeg

@nickmaz96 stay safe bro.

I have it set mid wall on the manuverable bracket and moved across a corner and hid all of the wires and uverse box, no tv shelves, so it's just floating there. Looks crazy. Everybody that sees it says it's clean as hell. Lights off and surround up, my couch is the Dolby theater bro. Women like big screens lol
Smart, having it on the corner affords you more space on your wall too. I was planning to get a Sliding wall mount that tilts, but now you got me considering that free-moving type like yours. Once I get a set-up like, going the movies would only be for special occasions.

Smart, having it on the corner affords you more space on your wall too. I was planning to get a Sliding wall mount that tilts, but now you got me considering that free-moving type like yours. Once I get a set-up like, going the movies would only be for special occasions.
Yea bro. The free move one is the way to go. It goes forward to back, left to right, up and down and tilts. Full control.

Recently, Infinity War and End Game were dope on it.

Back
Top Bottom