• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
64F882B6-2D75-4A68-87B6-5974BFF17369.jpeg

All Demarcus needs for that quad

I can’t even say the Clippers are playing terribly and they’re down 30. The Warriors are just that much better.

Somebody gotta post the tv ratings for this series. I’m curious to see where it ranks compared to the rest of the league

Damn. Is this a TP/Kawhi type quad injury? I don't even understand what happened
yeah similar to TP. he can walk/stand so it's not a complete rupture of the quad but probably tore one muscle (most likely the rectus femoris) based on the images.

he could do surgery but doesn't have to. recovery takes months. fastest time to be back would be 3 months,I would guess, assuming it is a full tear of the rectus femoris and he doesn't do surgery (longer recovery with surgery).

Was just thinking they need another ballhandler/playmaker who can't shoot.

You’re missing the big picture. Draymond as an individual piece in LeBrons system makes a lot of sense. He does all the dirty work, and knows how to win. That has nothing to do with the other pieces. Draymond ain’t these bums Magic signed last year ..... he’s actually won... a lot. Now the other pieces OBVIOUSLY need to be shooters. That goes without saying... I would think.

Chris webb gotta go. Lol

Ganilari hopefully is developing into a player they want. Like he aint been in the leage the last 10 years lol.

Beverly worries me. Dubs better sweep otherwise they will lose a player for sure. Beverly is a walking curse and has not been elimnated by an eventual champ. Got me nervous smh

Whoops gues cousins maybe a casualty

Lou williams getting monster respect draymond pick up full court only to have a rested igoudala ready to pick you up.

Never seen that before. Wish ref wouldve let it play out.

Game 3 bout to be crucial. Dubs letting clippers gain confidence getting back in this game. Sweep might be in doubt depending on 4th

In GSW's favor? Yeah it does
Absolutely not. Capela becomes a huge factor as boogie has been killing him now he becomes a big worry bogut in pick and roll will be a problem.

Gsw with no rim protector changes the series. Maybe you put kd there but capela eats him up inside

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom