• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fire Terry Stotts.

Fire Neil "LA Actor" Olshey.

Paul Allen ***** *** sister sell team to someone who gives a damn.

Please & thanks.

Goodnight.

giphy.gif

Because I didn't put money on it? Not every opinion requires a wager, but you should just be glad you weren't taken up on it

Lol point being you brought up the bet to make some kind of point but you weren't even confident in Denver and wanted to make all these stipulations. And you brought up the Lakers in the playoff thread for some reason

But yeah I'm glad you ducked that fade :lol:

If analytics told the Houston Rockets to dribble the ball for 21 seconds then settle for a contested fadeaway 30 footers, then yes, **** analytics.

But regardless which side you are on, none of us really know what kind of data they are truly looking at and using it for. Some teams seem to use it as a supplement to make easy improvements for their team, and some teams seem to take it to an extreme that almost seems to hinder what they are trying to do.

I need the Sixers to win this ****. Don’t need to see another second of Aubrey and anything NBA related

Also increases Kawhi’s chances of leaving

Lol point being you brought up the bet to make some kind of point but you weren't even confident in Denver and wanted to make all these stipulations. And you brought up the Lakers in the playoff thread for some reason

But yeah I'm glad you ducked that fade :lol:
I was just saying you been wrong about the Nuggs in all scenarios. Including coming into the year

The real point is if you have a choice to play Portland missing Nurkic and force Houston to play GSW in round 2 then you take it no matter the result. That's the right choice. With how CJ went off all series, it further proves how Denver is lacking perimeter defense and Houston's dominance of Denver wouldn't have magically changed

I was just saying you been wrong about the Nuggs in all scenarios. Including coming into the year

The real point is if you have a choice to play Portland missing Nurkic and force Houston to play GSW in round 2 then you take it no matter the result. That's the right choice. With how CJ went off all series, it further proves how Denver is lacking perimeter defense and Houston's dominance of Denver wouldn't have magically changed

Alright man not gonna keep going back and forth. But how you gonna act like I was so wrong about Denver, which I was, when you weren't even confident they'd be better than the Lakers. I'll never agree that being afraid of matchups is a good choice so we can end it there

Back
Top Bottom