Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao without curry KD would be trash get outta here boy

KD would have all of those accolades maybe except a chip (debatable) without Steph as a matter of fact the majority came while he was in OKC. Steph would be stuck on 1 ring without KD.

b359a91e3e9f97aa7f88d07e19d93748.jpg
what??? why would i be mad at that? lmao KD/Curry > your bum *** team

Steph resume ain't even touching his own teammates right now

KD was drafted 2 years before Steph to this point so in 12 seasons:
ROTY
10x all star
6x all NBA 1st team
4x scoring champion
League MVP
2x champion
2x Finals MVP

Y'all need to stop.

KD definitely is in Steph's generation as is Bron, he's not better than either so he can't be the MJ of this generation.

KD might not have been a champion if he didn't come to GSW, Steph added to that legacy.

Steph BEAT KD when it matter most.

KD played with two former MVPS, Ibaka, Adams, and others didn't win as much, no ring to OKC.

I don't value individual accolades enough I guess, winning in a unprecedented way trumps that IMO.

KD might not have been a champion if he didn't come to GSW, Steph added to that legacy.

Steph BEAT KD when it matter most.

KD played with two former MVPS, Ibaka, Adams, and others didn't win as much, no ring to OKC.

I don't value individual accolades enough I guess, winning in a unprecedented way trumps that IMO.

Well we'll get to see next season. KD should fall off a cliff without Steph according to y'all and Steph should go back to MVP form as well. Steph hasn't been the best player on the team since KD came, especially in the finals.

Honestly we can find out real easy. Just don't have KD in the lineup for the Finals and we can see what Steph will do.

Honestly we can find out real easy. Just don't have KD in the lineup for the Finals and we can see what Steph will do.
u didnt watch game 5 and 6 of the rocket series and game 1 of the blazer series?? this boy trying to bring another light skin man down smh

u didnt watch game 5 and 6 of the rocket series and game 1 of the blazer series?? this boy trying to bring another light skin man down smh

I did I also watched the previous 4 games of the Rockets series and the last 5 games of the Clippers series.

Terry Stotts gotta adjust his defensive strategy, that was pathetic in game 1.

I think the Warriors win big tonight by playing at a faster pace.

Well, I hope they play at a faster pace. Game 1 was so slow.

Back
Top Bottom