• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evan Turner is throwing ill-advised oops to Meyers Leonard with less than 5 minutes to go in a close game.

Let that sink in.

Inexperience all around, from the players to the coaching staff. Everyone gets a severe case of #lemonbooty when the game is on the line.

That was such pathetic defense down the stretch by POR
Ran out of gas. It's tough enough to go up, tougher to maintain the lead. Then having to battle the warriors back n forth. Mental mistakes piled. And they were tiny mistakes. But warriors are savants. The tiny error here and there equals wide open buckets for dubs.

Draymond would be average on any other team in the league. Playing with 2 (3 including KD) world class shooters makes life easy.

I swear, you could take any scrub on any NBA team, put him on the Warriors and all of a sudden he’s Wilt Chamberlain, hitting big shots, getting every rebound available and catching alley oops. So ****ing annoying.

Blazers are so ****ing bad man. It’s a two man show. Always has been.

Mo Harkless, Evan turner, and Al-Farouq Aminu are playing meaningful playoff minutes for you in the conference finals. Astounding
Man insert curry in the first 5...hell why not? Especially with iggy starting for warriors.

Bruh, idk why it’s like my odds always against the warriors. Can’t I root for them to win sometimes smh

Took:
Port +9 game 1 (L)
Port ML game 2 (L)
Port +7 Game 2 (W)

ECF
Bucks ML Game 1 (W)
Bucks -6.5 Game 1 (W)

Savior of what? Beating the Dubs? Who said that? :lol:

Washing Russ in a series? Then yes :nerd:

I didn’t say he was the savior of beating the warriors lol

Y’all praised him for beating a mental ******.

Dame is and will always be garbage in the playoffs.

upload_2019-5-16_22-37-57.png

:pimp:
What does each column of numbers signify?

Back
Top Bottom