Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta work tomorrow... But LETS GET IT! :evil: :pimp:

20190520_223150.jpg

#DubsInOT :pimp:

Ay yo real ****... on the topic of Steph injury excuses... I got a dislocated finger on my off hand for about 2 months now :lol:

It deadass don't affect my game at all. Any of y'all play with a dislocated finger? And did it affect y'all? Genuinely curious. Cause I'm thinking bout getting it fixed but it really hasn't bothered me :lol:

What was Steph thinking shuffling & traveling all the way back for a 3 that wasn't even needed.

Just shoot the midrange man. League is ODing with shooting the 3.

refs screwed steph out of a game winner

gotta letthat travelgo

how many times they let lebron travel?

Ay yo real ****... on the topic of Steph injury excuses... I got a dislocated finger on my off hand for about 2 months now :lol:

It deadass don't affect my game at all. Any of y'all play with a dislocated finger? And did it affect y'all? Genuinely curious. Cause I'm thinking bout getting it fixed but it really hasn't bothered me :lol:

I had to double check and see if this was a buc em post

Two players with a triple double on the same squad. That's some great ****. Gonna be a sad day when this team is no more

I dislocated my pinkey finger on my left hand and never got it fixed like a dumb ****.

It doesn’t impact my game but it looks stupid lmao.

I got two on my shooting hand. Legit doesn't make a difference

Back
Top Bottom