• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you coming at me with such intensity? I am discussing this with you calmly. I jumped out the window for CP3? All I said was that comparison between him and Lowry wasn’t appropriate. Also, my criticism for James Harden has been extremely consistent here. Say what you want about my criticism of Kawhi - but I never doubted his talents and abilities as an individual player. He is definitely proving me wrong from a leader perspective.
Naw man is all good in conversation.

But you're right, Kyle is nowhere near what CP3 is/was. So the fact that Kahwi got him to play like that in the playoffs, for me, is impressive!

Raps in 6!

Back Sweep time :pimp:

B14226AD-42F7-4ED3-8C84-206208CC2493.gif

WavyDamus :pimp:

So he can’t rep the team from the city he was born in?

He can’t be a fan of Lebron?

How many Jordan fans ain’t from Chicago?

Jack Nicholson was born in New Jersey

Spike Lee was born in Atlanta
I suppose. I’ll let him cook

From what we know he wanted to get traded cuz they was tryna accuse him of faking his injury and had Tony Parker goofy *** pressuring him to come back and Pop was saying stuff in the media. Either way they f'ed up. You don't lose a player like that.

That was probably the nail in the coffin. reports came out that he wanted out two months prior to the Tony Parker comments. It's probably to do with how they didn't bend over for him. They most likely didn't want to offer the supermax without seeing him after the injuries. Also signing mills and gasol instead of his buddies dedmon and j simms alienated him. They also didn't give uncle Dennis a front office position

Back
Top Bottom