• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve seen this story before. Raptors role players come out hot in game 1 at home, everything falling, guys playing above their ability.

It won’t last. Siakam gonna disappear and shoot under 40% next game, Lowry gonna trade his drawn charges for timely turnovers, FVV gonna go ghost, and the Dubs are gonna take game 2. If KD is back for G3, it's curtains in 5.
Erase siakam name from his stat line and pot Leonard there, same outcome.

I’ve seen this story before. Raptors role players come out hot in game 1 at home, everything falling, guys playing above their ability.

It won’t last. Siakam gonna disappear and shoot under 40% next game, Lowry gonna trade his drawn charges for timely turnovers, FVV gonna go ghost, and the Dubs are gonna take game 2. If KD is back for G3, it's curtains in 5.
Siakam was EATING in the paint. Dudes act like he was just out here making some crazy ****

Bitter *** Philly fan :rofl:

Steph with the empty 30 pt game. Couldn't find him in the 2nd half.

tenor.gif

:lol:

He had 21 in the second half

Kiwi played a pretty bad game and they still won

Drake really be on hypebeast in the comments section, im convinced after tonight.

Guy is the greatest troll to ever live.

I mean one of the greatest rapper of our time getting shaded about his basketball skills rebutting by calling a basketball player trash on his job hmmm

If Iggy is compromised in any way, it's going to get ugly for GS. Their defense is already average. TOR got whatever they wanted tonight and were fantastic on the defensive end themselves. Matchups make fights and sans KD, the Raptors have an advantage.

Back
Top Bottom