• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All hot takes aside the Raptors flat out have more talent than the Warriors right now and they have the best individual player.

I trust Van Fleet more than any non Dray, Steph, Klay Warrior and he's the 6th option.
This is crazy considering dude was buns for like his first 5 playoff series. Impressive turnaround. What about Iggy tho?

I still think W's win but I don't know why dudes refuse to give the Raps credit :lol:

Like damn, they hooped their *** off. It ain't just GS playing like dookie
You're right. Raptors did their thing. All props to them for it. I don't hate them like I had to hate brons teams lol, so it's good to give respect.

Lol..I remember being some of yall way back in 04. Thinking there was no way my superteam dynasty could lose to a team of role players. Yea we lost that first one but it's cool. All we gotta do is play better. Easy. Chemistry issues? Overblown. This team aint breaking up. Oh and our starting forward is injured? Psssh. Don't matter. We da champs. They da suckies

Raptors in 6ix

If Iggy is compromised in any way, it's going to get ugly for GS. Their defense is already average. TOR got whatever they wanted tonight and were fantastic on the defensive end themselves. Matchups make fights and sans KD, the Raptors have an advantage.

Same thing was said about the Rox tho....

conceit.jpeg

ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_ Dubs in 4
@wavycrocket Dubs in Fo'
@whitemamba27 Dubs in 4
@vidiviciun #Dubsin4
@lamekilla Dubs in 4
@hand2handking Dubs in 4

DeMarcus cousin might need to fire his agent

If the Warriors lose the series then DeMarcus Cousins will have taken the biggest L in the league this season.

1. Passed up on money to go to the Warriors
2. only played a handful of regular season games then immediately got injured in the playoffs, he's pretty much been a net negative on the floor
3. No ring (if they lose)
4. Damaged goods going into the offseason

Kerr is the architect of everything gsw does offensively, he's short handed. His best big is the fossilized carcass of andrew bogut, rigor mortis is setting in on iggy...and Kerr is trash?

Folks can't accept he just doesn't have 5 good players right now.

If Looney doesn't play above his head they don't have 4.

Reactions: MVP
Same thing was said about the Rox tho....

The Rockets stay shooting 3s instead of attacking the paint repeatedly so I doubt it was said. Iggy was also good that series and they actually had KD for 4.75 games of that series.

Kerr is the architect of everything gsw does offensively, he's short handed. His best big is the fossilized carcass of andrew bogut, rigor mortis is setting in on iggy...and Kerr is trash?
Yeah he stinks. Extremely overrated. I don't feel like debating this honestly. His best big def ain't Bogut and Iggy played solid defense on Kawhi despite carrying an injury.

I don't believe in him being successful once he loses the luxury of having the most talented roster of all time. You don't get away with 11 man rotations playing G-league-esque dudes for "fun" against good teams.

His best asset is honestly probably managing the egos of his stars, which is honestly a pretty good trait to have as a coach tho.

Back
Top Bottom