• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toronto has proved that they don't need 60 from gasol and siakam to win.

52 isn't "almost 60" it's 52

And if they play defense on siakam like they did in game one, he will continue to eat gsw's sandwich...gasol was left alone in game 1 as well and in game 3 he had 17, which is pretty close to what he did in game 1.

If draymond has to give up being a primary defender on siakam tonight, he might give gsw 30 more

A "freak occurrence" is an 80 foot buzzer beater to win the game.

Great players putting up good numbers isn't

to be clear, are we calling siakam, gasol, and lowry great players?

i dont think the raptors arent a good team. they are. but a lot of fluke stuff is happening to get their wins. half the warriors are on crutches. and even then it still takes lowry of all people and the corpse of danny green to come out and drop huge buckets. in game 1 gasol and siakam. these are freak occurrences. luck runs out so im just not sold on the raptors. and thats why it hinges on just how healthy klay really is. because without klay the warriors are dead in this situation. the series literally is hinging on who is healthy for the warriors, not whether the raptors are a better team
These ain't fluke things. :lol:

Siakam is a real good versatile player, Ibaka had a real good season, Gasol is in decline but he's still capable of having a couple games. Lowry with his choking *** has finally showed in a post season. Danny Green been a great role player for years. None of these should be a shock.

Probably the only shock is how trash GS defense has been and with Klay hurt they only got 2 dudes left that can defend Dray and Iggy. It would be nice to see that "good defender" NT keep saying Steph is show up.

Great, good, nba starter level.

I don't care what you call them...but the fact is, it's not a "freak occurrence" when they ball out. Especially against suspect defense.
i just cant fix my lips to say i expect either of them 3 to ball out under any condition honestly. lowry been cheeks for a looooooooong time. siakam isnt someone i expect to drop 30. and gasol isnt the gasol of old. but yall got it. i dont have a horse in the race anyway. i just want an entertaining series lol

i just need golden state to completely blow out the raptors tonight and have steph point to the scoreboard in danny greens face... just for the chaos and backpedaling that would happen

Dope art work

FEE90F39-2DA5-4070-9B39-140E8AF868A5.jpeg

The call on cook was consistent with a call that went against Danny green earlier in the game.

The kawhi dunk was DEFINITELY A TRAVEL. Curry carried as well

I'm really not sure that Kawhi dunk was a travel or at least not the way they call it these days. I used to think so but I've seen countless times where refs let a guy get away with two steps into a jump stop. Dwight would do it a lot and D'lo used to have a move where he would take two steps into a dream shake. And you see it on almost every open court dunk

i just cant fix my lips to say i expect either of them 3 to ball out under any condition honestly. lowry been cheeks for a looooooooong time. siakam isnt someone i expect to drop 30. and gasol isnt the gasol of old. but yall got it. i dont have a horse in the race anyway. i just want an entertaining series lol

i just need golden state to completely blow out the raptors tonight and have steph point to the scoreboard in danny greens face... just for the chaos and backpedaling that would happen
You’re probably unfamiliar with siakam if you check him game log you’d see he’s super efficient and more than capable of dropping 20+

I'm really not sure that Kawhi dunk was a travel or at least not the way they call it these days. I used to think so but I've seen countless times where refs let a guy get away with two steps into a jump stop. Dwight would do it a lot and D'lo used to have a move where he would take two steps into a dream shake. And you see it on almost every open court dunk
I look at it as the number of steps taken after the player stops dribbling. They were talking about a gather etc etc.

To me, that was like a shuffle of the feet after grabbing a rebound and pump faking

players missing games can easily swing the series

you see what happened when draymond got suspended in the finals

Back
Top Bottom