• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if DeMarr is happy for Kawhi and the Raps or on his Jermaine O'Neal right now. Like for real not in front of the media, when he's getting some water at 3am and the crib is mad quiet :nerd: I'd need a gallon of water with me at all times for the salty taste in my mouth smh

not even in 2k

Toronto flavor of the night

Golden State in 5...

Can't wait til dubs wash these bums so you hypebeasts can go back to rocking your surpreme and dreaming about KD going to NY all summer

I just cannot believe that any of you seriously think Golden State is going to lose this series..

Like as an objective person, how can you sit here and think Toronto is going to beat GS in a 7 game series

It ain't happening

Finished

The best team in the world with the best player and people over here acting like Toronto is going to walk all over Golden State.

I can’t wait for two weeks from now when you all are crying about “the warriors got too much rest” , “the nba schedule favors the warriors” “the warriors got KD back- they wouldn’t have won without him”

“Portland could have been up 3-1” they weren’t, the warriors suffocated them, made them their ***** and swept them 4-0. Woulda coulda shoulda, did you watch the games?

Bucks could have been up 3-0 but it doesn’t go both ways right?

This is the best team in the world in the last five years minus Adam silver stepping in and taking draymond out yet you are acting like this is some variant Dallas mavs team the raptors are playing.

Have some respect.

Imagine thinking regular season wins matter against a team that has been at the top for 4 years

NT be wildin

If Raptors can't hit the 3 wide open this series is a wrap......

God i can't wait til bum drake is about as irrelevant as his team is bout to be

kawhi limping
its a wrap

Imagine being this hyped up to be up by a few scores in game 1....

Warriors sitting there LOL'ing

All those 3's and hoopla to be up by 4

Gotta suck..

damn stop watching, come in here thinking Raps up by 20, only up by 7 lol

facts but dudes will claim this series is a wrap

hey when does the parade happen in Toronto?

NBA finals still not best of 7?

Okay so when is the parade?

Raps could take both in Toronto and GS still wins this series, if KD comes back, siakam ain't gonna have it.

Kawhi playing on 1.5 legs...

Yeah you took game 1 but who has proven to beat GS in a 7 game series besides refs taking it out of draymonds hands in 2016?

they did..but its a 7 game series. I dont think anyone on GS roster is worried unless they down 3-0 and that ain't happening.

Only fans come in with the hot takes cause they can't stand GS dominance. any sign of decline and it's 10x fold especially from dudes still living in moms basement at 45, this all they got

7 game series ya'll

wake me up when toronto wins 4 games

See ya'll Sunday night

Getting excited about game 1 final wins is like getting excited about handys in the back of school gym

Cool at the time, but childs play when you really think bout it

7 game series

It's almost like most of NT doesn't understand simple basketball "he dropped 47 and still lost by 14" soooo yeah he's supposed to guard all 5 guys? People will hate greatness for no other reason than they are bored with their lives.
giphy.gif

Anybody found steph? He disappeared in the 4th again
9 FOR 22

27 POINTS

PLEASE CAN WE DISCUSS HOW THE BEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME HAS NOT DELIVERED IN A WINNABLE SERIES

WHEN OAKLAND COUNTED ON THEIR PRODIGAL SON HE HAS LET THEM DOWN TIME AND TIME AGAIN

BIG BRO DURANT CANT BAIL HIM OUT THIS TIME

PLEASE GOD I DONT ASK FOR MUCH BUT A RAPTORS WIN ON MONDAY WOULD BE ONE OF THE GREATEST NBA TEAM COLLAPSES OF ALL TIME

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORD I CANNOT WAIT

Kawhi just has that IT
Moment does not get too big for him
Team follows his lead and doesnt get rattled
Told kyle lowry to play ball and stop with all that bs

Drake curse over?
Maybe his plan all along was to sacrifice other people’s squads he hopped on so Toronto could potentially do this :emoji_thinking:

Or maybe this is setting up to be a major collapse after KD miraculously returns leading to the final act and biggest L of the drake curse :emoji_thinking:

Only time will tell

9 FOR 22

27 POINTS

PLEASE CAN WE DISCUSS HOW THE BEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME HAS NOT DELIVERED IN A WINNABLE SERIES

WHEN OAKLAND COUNTED ON THEIR PRODIGAL SON HE HAS LET THEM DOWN TIME AND TIME AGAIN

BIG BRO DURANT CANT BAIL HIM OUT THIS TIME

PLEASE GOD I DONT ASK FOR MUCH BUT A RAPTORS WIN ON MONDAY WOULD BE ONE OF THE GREATEST NBA TEAM COLLAPSES OF ALL TIME

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORD I CANNOT WAIT
2/9 from 3

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:at one of the greatest dynasties of all time POSSIBLY being apart of two of the WORST finals defeats in history

blowing a 3-1 lead now losing to a huge underdog

****** lost two in a row at oracle.. them boys dont want it

canada hoisting up the trophy on some international **** you love to see it

btw e-40 is buns... oakland yall deserve a ****** rapper like that

mans lost a finals MVP to a 31 year old andre iguodala.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mans was guarded by matthew dellevedova for 40 minutes a night and still COULDNT win finals MVP :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dawg I swear to god if toronto pulls this off, GET THE ENTIRE CURRY FAMILY OFF MY TV SCREEN

You shooting too early man. Gotta save the bullets for the right time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom