• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing that doesn’t get Kawhi his respect is ironically his basketball IQ. He makes the right play most of the time and that prevents him from being able to put up wild scoring numbers. If he looked off wide open dudes and just jacked, he’d get his props from the idiots who think having a 50/3/6 game is better than 35/15/10
He makes the right play without being a sucka like Bron was and passing up the big time shots and game winners to pass to the open udonis haslem. Kawhi makes the right play and still keeps the big nuts when his team needs him.

Law of Attraction daddy. Thoughts become things.

3peat coming.

Totes. And Gelo and Melo Ball will be staring on the Lakers next season...

F5102BBB-468F-45C1-AEDF-5632C8B7D44E.gif

I need the chaos. I need shambles. Shambles for all. You get shambles. You get shambles. You get shambles.
I feel it lol
I remember all last year I wanted Bron to go to LA for the pandora’s Box that it would open and boy did it not disappoint lol

I think gsw losing opens a bigger box than them coming back and winning though

Kawhi is the closest to a well rounded player that the nba has aside from lebron. And lebron was able to dominate them down 3-1 so I wouldn’t be too confident being down 1-3

If you gave the Warriors KD but could also magically heal OG and take Kawhi to 100% health I would still taken the Raps in 7.

Eye test, metrics and analytics all foretold how food the Warriors were this year.

When Lou and Trez got away with spamming the high and roll with so much success i knew they wasn’t winning it this year even with KD

Kawhi is the closest to a well rounded player that the nba has aside from lebron. And lebron was able to dominate them down 3-1 so I wouldn’t be too confident being down 1-3

He is more well rounded
Better shooter from 3 and ft line
Two areas where bron never really worked on

Think kd is the most complete player i have ever seen

Last edited:
I almost got in a fight with a warriors fan tonight. If this ish doesn’t end soon im gonna be sick. I was telling warriors fanS I’m crip tonight and they believed me. I guess it helps when you’re 6 ft and 225. Dudes were scared of me.

Kd plays solid defense. He sure as hell aint a liability. Had a case for all defensive team the last couple yrs but these journalists be wild with their votes

That's right. Solid and nothing more. Which takes him out of the discussion for most complete player ever.

All-NBA defensive teams are voted by coaches
Defensive players of the year are voted by the media

And he didn't get any credentials from either. So it's not only some giant journalist conspiracy against him. Even Larry Bird has a couple of all-defensive selections.

Back
Top Bottom