• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ice pack was never even on his calf. I know his calf extends down and all, but I feel like gsw didn't even wanna call the injury what it was.

Just don't understand why they didn't rule him out indefinitely like looney, and if he came back, cool.

Instead, the backfire from playing mind games with the raptors is backfiring

I had a buddy that told me putting his shoe on/taking shoe off, after his Achilles injury was one of the hardest things to do...which is probably why he's in flip flops in every pic I've seen.

The ice pack is literally on his calf in the picture

Steph really has no shame. From begging to be switched off of players mid-play to begging KD to come save the day. I had him in my top 10 PGs of all time but I might have him on the outside looking in after this.

What’s his record in finals games without KD?
8-9

That's yall GOAT PG?

DbjUlKSXkAAc6Vk.jpg

Reactions: HIM
Toronto gonna burn tonight....

City prolly won’t be able to withstand the craziness that’s gonna go down.

Klay was great last game and they still got washed at home. It's over, bruh
I have no horse in the race. I see the Raptors having a down game tonight. The system they run is nice, and Kawhi is a pro, but they are due for a letdown.

Toronto gonna burn tonight....

City prolly won’t be able to withstand the craziness that’s gonna go down.

Canadians are way too polite to burn they're own city and the Toronto police force isn't as militant as American cities. they going to win the title, celebrating the streets and that'll be it. Nobody's going to get hurt and they aren't going to trash their own city.

I have no horse in the race. I see the Raptors having a down game tonight. The system they run is nice, and Kawhi is a pro, but they are due for a letdown.

I think if they would have had a letdown, it would have been on the road. Role players typically play better at home.

I think if they would have had a letdown, it would have been on the road. Role players typically play better at home.
True, that is the usual case. However, I can see the Warriors capitalizing on a lull tonight. They are a proud team, one that is used to winning. We'll see.

Does Iguodala think Durant will be back or does he not consider him part of the core?

Durant wasn't cleared to do ANYTHING until yesterday. Don't see how he plays. Definitely don't see how he's effective.

He was supposed to practice Thursday but couldn't go. 3 days later he has a light practice for like 15 minutes and the next day he's thrown into an elimination game on the road in the NBA finals. I mean..

True, that is the usual case. However, I can see the Warriors capitalizing on a lull tonight. They are a proud team, one that is used to winning. We'll see.
Not saying you’re wrong but Raptors been counted out against every pivotal game of the playoffs.

Game 7 against Philly
Every game after game 2 against the Bucks
Every game in the finals

I've seen footage of him with ice on his calf/achilles area. Sometime near his heel. Sometimes higher.

Not saying you’re wrong but Raptors been counted out against every pivotal game of the playoffs.

Game 7 against Philly
Every game in the finals
Before the series began, I suggested that the Raptors had the advantage. This was due to if Kawhi was at least as half the play maker that LeBron is. A few here chided me for the comment, but it turned out that I was right. KD is not around to keep Kawhi honest, as Golden State has problems with big strong 3's like LeBron, those who can rip it off the rim and then start the break, while also forcing State to play half court D. That exposes Steph, half court offenses that swing the ball to the weak side. However, I think that the raptors bench will have an off night tonight. Just a hunch. The kid with his tooth knocked out may not give Steph as many problems tonight as well.

Game 7 against Philly
Every game in the finals
Yall were the favs in Game 7, relax lol

Yall got washed in Game 1/2 vs the Bucks, its not like yall were up 2-0

I mean were you expecting to be the favorites vs the 2 time defending champs from the jump? lol

Back
Top Bottom