• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kd played it smart, lose and gets 0 blame, comeback and win the series, say he Lebron like coming back from 3-1. KD prolly could of played last game lol

Obviously it’d be better for them if KD didn’t play, but I don’t think this Raps squad really gives a damn.

They’re a hard-nosed bunch and they’re gonna go to work regardless. So far they’ve shown zero fear and have continued to keep pushing their style of ball. They know what they have to do and I think having home court will help push them through to their goal.

KD def throws a wrinkle in the mix though...no denying that. :lol: Anytime an all-world player suits up you have to have a healthy respect for their impact, 100% healthy or not.

Raps got this though.

im falling apart. in side.

They switch everything, comeback from 3-1 this is my nightmare.

no jerebko, mckinnie, cook, iggy, green clanking those 3s.
spacing is back and steph going to have that room
klay always locked in

doesn't take much for kd to score. he's going to rise up and get a clean look evrytime
pull up with the 3, or hit em with the hesi-carry/crossover for easy 2
swipe through foul and get to the line for easy pts

defensively, kd helping out on the boards and altering shots at the rim. being 6'12" all he has to do is raise his hands up

Last edited:
The Raptors is a well-coached team

In the postseasons, they play much better after loss or even back-to-back loss

It'd be difficult for Warriors to pull comeback from 1-3 down unless Draymond pulls LeBron's mastermind on one of Raptors' key players to get one game suspension

I feel like we're going to lose this series, I had nightmares about it, I feel it in my bones, every-single playoff struggle and embarrassment and bad draft pick and bryan collangelo giant *** collars it all comes down to this.

One last embarrassment to completely vaporize my soul. :lol:

How they’ll be looking at KD in the locker room if they lose.
giphy.gif

I’m torn...

I want Raptors to close it out tonight but that means nothing to look forward to in sports.

Ideal situation would be:
-Raptors in 7
-giving us two more games filled with wild hot takes (especially with KD back in the fold)
-Best outcome in ending the GSW dynasty

But don’t think I could handle the agony of GSW potentially pulling off this miracle. Would be the absolute worst outcome :lol:

elpablo21 elpablo21 Can you keep track of who is repping the Raptors and who is repping the Warriors?

Ain’t trying to have mans like freeze freeze try to hop on the bandwagon with his Raptors finals shirt talmbout I was supporting the Raptors from the start
The 5 raps fan here just gotta hold the fort down in case he comes through with the reinforcements.

Mericans' be wild'n
hubie.png

Beyond_The_Wall_Gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom