• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lowry with his Carlton impression...

67C03946-0880-41D1-A6D3-C01ABAE76B0E.gif

Never noticed that weak *** contest in this gif :lol:

Mood is down in here man, **** sucks.

To Brighten it up a bit, I am now 3-0 in bets with @geno90221 this playoffs. Lol. That boy cannot get over the Warriors curse haha
Down for what? Kevin Durant can be replaced.

Zion gonna come through next year and we gonna forget Durant.

THIS IS THE BUSINESS OF SPORTS

I partially tore mine and had to have it in a cast for 6 weeks and a boot for 12 weeks after so that it could heal naturally. The surgeons didn't want to operate on it as the tear was too close to my calf.

Have you re-injured it since?

If Beta Boy’s achilles was already partially torn, could it have healed on its own or was he on a ticking clock until he tore it completely?
Ticking clock unless repaired. Same with partial tears in the knee. You can play on it now or get surgery now

Have you re-injured it since?
No, I played for about 4 years after it happened. Apparently letting it heal like that rather than having surgery was better in my case but I only had a 3/4 tear and not a full snap.

Obviously lost a bit of lift as a result but it happened at a time in my life where that was probably going to be the case regardless :ohwell:

Not to sound overly negative but KD has had it happen at probably the worst time in his career, right in the middle of his prime |l

Some of y’all sound crazy blaming KD...

Of course he wanted to get out there and help his guys, but it’s the organization’s responsibility to save him from himself no matter what he thinks.

He should’ve never been cleared to play. If he’s not cleared, he doesn’t play. Simple as that. This is on the Warriors.

If they knew he was coming back to the team next year, highly doubt they would have cleared him. That's why that ****** up there pretending to cry, he knows he ****ed up and the team ****ed up. Kerr punk *** was avoiding all those questions cause he knew he ****ed up. **** that whole organization.

THIS GUY COULD BARELY PRACTICE, NOT EVEN A FULL PRACTICE. WHO CLEARED HIM?!?!?!?

If they knew he was coming back to the team next year, highly doubt they would have cleared him. That's why that ****** up there pretending to cry, he knows he ****ed up and the team ****ed up. Kerr punk *** was avoiding all those questions cause he knew he ****ed up. **** that whole organization.
Yup. **** GS. Just as trash as the Raptors fans

KD gonna look like Thon Maker soon :lol:

Cousins out here looking like a black brook lopez now after this injury

What a shame. I pray the knicks don’t waste a max on him now.

But if the MRI just showed a calf strain...and he came back and the calf couldn't really get worse it was just playing through pain...and the achilles was a freak injury that was really against the odds...are we blaming GS medical staff?

I understand other areas of the body need to compensate more when there is an injury so maybe there was undo stress on the achilles but if he just sprained his ankle and had to miss the rest of the series are we even having the same conversation?

Everyone just jumping out and saying its negligence but i find that hard to believe they let him out there with a partially torn achilles and just said whelp hopefully he doesn't completely blow it

Back
Top Bottom