• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So its okay for a teammate to tell another teammate we dont need you?
Them dudes aint playing 2k online
They on the hardwood going to battle for 8mos out of the year
Where you play sports at bro?

you never got into an argument with a teammate? you don't hoop.

Booing the refs for what? Making the right call?

fans across all teams/sports are illogical. they'll boo refs for anything that goes against their team. however, that's not what we're talking about here. you posted that video to suggest that a warriors' home crowd is just as guilty of doing what raptors' fans did last nite. but that's some piss poor evidence.

So its okay for a teammate to tell another teammate we dont need you?
Them dudes aint playing 2k online
They on the hardwood going to battle for 8mos out of the year
Where you play sports at bro?

Jordan fought Kerr
Jordan got Craig Hodges blackballed
Kobe and Shaq hated each other.
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The Celtics didn’t like Ray Allen
Zeke ran off a teammate
Magic got a coach fired after he won a championship.
Myrie and lebron didn’t see eye to eye

All great teams have some sort of conflict. It’s the nature of sports and humans. Wash your whole face

Or maybe..just maybe. We had enough common sense to think that a man who was just limping one day isn’t going to be 100% ready to play the next day.

have you ever heard the term "speak into existence"?

wheres all that for klay? hes hurt too right?

but "common sense" told yall that if kd comes back raps getting washed

a lot of ppl in here were almst tryin to talk durant into reinjury if he came back

The man literally just got cleared to practice 48 hours ago. You don't go from not playing to 100% in that time span.
Everyone knew the likelihood of him re-inuring himself was high, but no one was praying for that to happen.
You should be mad at the organization and his teammates for pressuring him publicly the way they did.

I said this a couple days ago.

1. These guys are dealing with a completely different injuries. Kawhi's being the least severe.
2. There's a huge difference between guys playing hurt (Kawhi) and someone coming back after a month layoff with a severe strain. KD's a walking bucket, but if you expect him to instantly be the same, you're terribly mistaken. @bballkid11 you can attest to that. It's unfair to even put those expectations on him.

You literally have some of the biggest egos and mentally soft people all together. There are conflicts on every team.

I'd honestly be worried if there were zero arguments.

Y’all talking about this?

this guy stephen a said.... its different from fans cheering for injury in philly cuz they had no idea how severe the players injury was in philly cuz he wasnt moving. huh? so severity of injury has an effect on how unacceptable cheering is? this is nuts

The man literally just got cleared to practice 48 hours ago. You don't go from not playing to 100% in that time span.
Everyone knew the likelihood of him re-inuring himself was high, but no one was praying for that to happen.
You should be mad at the organization and his teammates for pressuring him publicly the way they did.

I said this a couple days ago.

nah dudes were "predicting" with the expectation/hope he got hurt again

no one was predicting klay gonna reinjure himself cuz kd coming back means raps getting washed

Me and my friends argue over 2k pro-am games and they mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I can only imagine what the arguments would be like if there was money and reputations on the line lmao.

They smartened up because of the reaction of the PLAYERS.
A lot of people didn’t know how act including myself

Also if you rewatch the clip again

Part of the initial applause is because of the breakaway drive

have you ever heard the term "speak into existence"?

wheres all that for klay? hes hurt too right?

but "common sense" told yall that if kd comes back raps getting washed

nah dudes were "predicting" with the expectation/hope he got hurt again

no one was predicting klay gonna reinjure himself cuz kd coming back means raps getting washed

So a bunch of random guys posting on NT are to blame for KD's injury? Man what :lol:
& again, Klay and KD are dealing with completely different injuries.
An Achilles tear is literally one of the worst injuries in basketball bro. That's not something you take lightly.

& again, Klay and KD are dealing with completely different injuries.
An Achilles tear is literally one of the worst injuries in basketball bro.

This. Toughing out a hamstring tweak is significantly less risky than battling through a calf or achilles.

Back
Top Bottom