• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rest of the nba hates blake and steph cause they go overboard with the nonsense.. all the shimmying and staring down bull**** gets old real fast

this ***** steph curry literally celebrated 2 days ago because they won a game in toronto and they are still down 3-2.. like ***** sit yo dumb *** down
Hope Steph turns back the cock tonight and shimmies his way to a game selm
Lor revenge tour shordy moe rey dummy :emoji_triumph:

Yeah, sounds like weakness at the glutes and the muscles that act at the hip, the abductors. A good step up exercise helps with that, along with the abductor machine. It helps with the concentric phase of an extension at the knee. Good luck!

Appreciate that bro :pimp:. Think I'll go head and focus on step ups and abductors along with those isometrics for a while to build up strength before going back to squats/lunges

rest of the nba hates blake and steph cause they go overboard with the nonsense.. all the shimmying and staring down bull**** gets old real fast

this ***** steph curry literally celebrated 2 days ago because they won a game in toronto and they are still down 3-2.. like ***** sit yo dumb *** down
this is called hate. basketball players celebrating when they win a hard fought down to the wire game in the finals is a problem. so much sodium in your diet

Hope Steph turns back the cock tonight and shimmies his way to a game selm
Lor revenge tour shordy moe rey dummy :emoji_triumph:

images

this is called hate. basketball players celebrating when they win a hard fought down to the wire game in the finals is a problem. so much sodium in your diet
he was the only cornball celebrating.. you still down 3-2, goofy just go to the lockeroom and stop with the putting up hand signs and ****..

dude is a certified GOOFY

he was the only cornball celebrating.. you still down 3-2, goofy just go to the lockeroom and stop with the putting up hand signs and ****..

dude is a certified GOOFY

so celebrating is only ok if you're up in a finals series. got it. for your sake i hope the warriors dont win tonight, i might have to call in a wellness check on you.
giphy.gif

I actually hear wavy on this but I can’t lie,

Given the place colorism has within society, it’s kind of cringey to position Steph curry’s perception difficulties because of him being light skinned. It 100% is true, and Steph’s perception does indeed have some colorist sentiments, but I’m not trying to hear about light skins and colorism on any level lmao that’s just me though

Like I get it...but nah :lol: it’s like trying to hear a light skinned woman complain about colorism.

I actually hear wavy on this but I can’t lie,

Given the place colorism has within society, it’s kind of cringey to position Steph curry’s perception difficulties because of him being light skinned. It 100% is true, and Steph’s perception does indeed have some colorist sentiments, but I’m not trying to hear about light skins and colorism on any level lmao that’s just me though

Like I get it...but nah :lol: it’s like trying to hear a light skinned woman complain about colorism.

I’m with you. But in the context of basketball...it is an interesting discussion to be had...and uncomfortable one :lol:. But *****s act like I’m tripping bringing it up. Those who know, know what I’m talking about.

I mean...the whole basketball stereotype **** is a world and discussion of its own. I could go a lil further and talk about the weird basketball stereotypes and how some white players are overlooked vs their European counterparts and just in general. But again, that’s a convo we don’t wanna have because of the feelings and history of it.

I’m with you. But in the context of basketball...it is an interesting discussion to be had...and uncomfortable one :lol:. But *****s act like I’m tripping bringing it up. Those who know, know what I’m talking about.

I mean...the whole basketball stereotype **** is a world and discussion of its own. I could go a lil further and talk about the weird basketball stereotypes and how some white players are overlooked vs their European counterparts and just in general. But again, that’s a convo we don’t wanna have because of the feelings and history of it.
take it to the offseason thread we talking finals basketball here moe

Back
Top Bottom