• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the west. Probably the Lakers if they manage to get AD + another player.

In the east. Sixers and bucks. I think KL is leaving the raptors.

Yeah I agree, I think KL will leave as well. He wanted to go west and be closer to home and, ironically, I think the Clippers are a perfect fit for him.

This dude a f boy. Dead to me. First off, karma a concept made by losers hoping that what goes around comes around when they take L's. 2nd, bruh what is that to even say. Klay ain't did **** to nobody. I'll punch this *****.

Screenshot_20190614-023421_Instagram.jpg
Kuzma... those in glass houses should not throw stones.

Focus on getting better before Bron has you wasting away in New Orleans

If Raps convince Kawhi to stay we're going to be a problem the next 4-5 years. We'll re-up Siakam and have virtually a clean slate beginning next summer to build the team around those two (Gasol, Lowry, Ibaka, etc will all be off the books). I actually think we have room to be a better team.

Lol it's man it's been a while dude, can you believe this? We did it.

This dude a f boy. Dead to me. First off, karma a concept made by losers hoping that what goes around comes around when they take L's. 2nd, bruh what is that to even say. Klay ain't did **** to nobody. I'll punch this *****.

Screenshot_20190614-023421_Instagram.jpg

**** big jordan clarkson. how are you an professional athlete talkin this reckless? Midas whale say barry micockiner (sp?) hacked his twitter

In the west. Probably the Lakers if they manage to get AD + another player.

In the east. Sixers and bucks. I think KL is leaving the raptors.

What about the Blazers? Nuggets were solid as well. Also, the Doncic-Porzingis Mavs? Hell, even the Clippers and Nets looked solid.

This is a great time to be an NBA fan, for all the lack of parity the dominant KD-Warriors created, teams seemed to have somewhat adapted to the higher level of play.

TBH, I think Kawhi re-signs with the Raptors for at least a short term deal.
I know he wants to play in Cali, but he has a chance to repeat with the Raptors with Klay and KD being out.

He's not the type to prioritize money, but he has a family to feed and he's only human.
Plus, he gets the privacy in living in a different country and all those incentives they're offering him.

TBH, I think Kawhi re-signs with the Raptors for at least a short term deal.
I know he wants to play in Cali, but he has a chance to repeat with the Raptors with Klay and KD being out.

He's not the type to prioritize money, but he has a family to feed and he's only human.
Plus, he gets the privacy in living in a different country and all those incentives they're offering him.

I think you have a point but the Raps might be stupid and try and get him to sign a long term deal.

Honestly, the Clippers probably look really attractive to him right now given how good they looked and their excellent cap space situation.

Back
Top Bottom