• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow still can't believe it man. Incredible.

Halfway through the year but 2019 will for sure be a memorable year and summer. First chip, blessed to be able to go to the first finals game in Toronto and Canada and see the first win. Man I'll never forget this run. An entire generation waited damn near our whole lives for this. Getting the raptors got us into basketball even more, now the raps being champs gonna get a whole new generation even more into. More talent gonna come up.

Kawhi a ****ing legend man, all of em are good anywhere in this city forever.

This weekend gonna be so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now to cop mad championship stuff

how is it crazy? HIGHkey with kd out, all eyes were on steph to see if he could get the win on his own. people put asterisks on all of his wins cuz of kyrie injured, then kd came. this was HIS stage. then klay went down. now all pressure was on him, with 1 full quarter left to go and the game pretty much tied. are u serious? a movie couldnt have scripted it better. and he folded. bad. REALLY bad. people will remember this failure for sure. pretend otherwise if u want to.
So does Steph get any credit for everything he DID in the Finals series? Or are we just going to use this game as confirmation that his legacy has been tarnished?

Klay missed basically 2 games and it went 6. I thought the raps would win even if KD played but seeing how he affected everything in just 1 quarter of game 5 I'm not too sure. Toronto was very fortunate
If kd plays, it's probably a different series. However even with klay performing at a high level, it was obvious that Toronto was a better team.

Outside of game 5 in the first quarter, gsw had issues scoring and they had big time issues defending all series.

To say that Toronto knows that they aren't better than gsw with a healthy klay/Steph is short sighted at best.

Especially because Toronto proved that even vs. A totally healthy gsw, kd included, this is a 6 or 7 game series.

The narrative at the beginning of this series was "gsw on 4 or 5, even without kd"

Even in game 5, after kd, klay and Steph went nuts in the 1st quarter, it was a tied game mid way thru the 2nd.

Bill Simmons: "Klay Thompson has the highest approval rating of NBA players by opposing teams' fanbases."

I can see that.

Toronto's Kooky Title, Klay Goes Down, KD's Future, and an Interview With Adam Scott | The Bill Simmons Podcast HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons recaps Game 6 of the NBA Finals, Toronto's first ever NBA title, Golden State's injuries, Toronto's sound game plan, what Kevin Durant's next year may look like, and more (1:45). Then Bill sits down with actor Adam Scott to talk about the first year of 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'; making 'Step Brothers,' 'Party Down,' and 'Big Little Lies'; the end of 'Game of Thrones', Hollywood stories; and more (48:35). -

http://podbay.fm/show/1043699613/e/1560497534?autostart=1

Real talk if Kawhi bounces how and when does he get his ring? :nerd:

Do they have to schedule Clippers @ Toronto first game so he can pick up his ****? :lol:

I love how the headlines been reading “Toronto defeats injury depleted warriors team”

Yet when Golden State Beat Cleveland (without Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love) in 2015, the headlines just read “Golden State defeated Cleveland, first title in 40 years”.
Hell, well before the series was even done the damn commentating team kept citing LeBron leaving the East opened things up for TOR. I felt THAT was annoying and it doesn't put TOR in a good light.

But you know folks always look to discredit others, not surprising man

Wow still can't believe it man. Incredible.

Halfway through the year but 2019 will for sure be a memorable year and summer. First chip, blessed to be able to go to the first finals game in Toronto and Canada and see the first win. Man I'll never forget this run. An entire generation waited damn near our whole lives for this. Getting the raptors got us into basketball even more, now the raps being champs gonna get a whole new generation even more into. More talent gonna come up.

Kawhi a ****ing legend man, all of em are good anywhere in this city forever.

This weekend gonna be so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now to cop mad championship stuff

Congrats fam!

Bruh, if warriors were healthy, I mean Kevin too. This over in 4. Fairly easy. I saw what I needed to see. If Klay didn't go down tonight, warriors win it and maybe the next. This team was better. It was pretty obvious. But without the pieces, they were lambs to the slaughter.
This is a different series of everyone on both sides are healthy. But 4 or 5 games? Nah.

Toronto came prepared and this is a 6 or 7 game series that goes either way if everyone is healthy.

Toronto was convincingly better even when klay was playing and effective and game 6 was a toss up before he went out.

Gsw could've done alot to convince me otherwise if they didn't go 0-3 at home.

This is a different series of everyone on both sides are healthy. But 4 or 5 games? Nah.

Toronto came prepared and this is a 6 or 7 game series that goes either way if everyone is healthy.

Toronto was convincingly better even when klay was playing and effective and game 6 was a toss up before he went out.

Gsw could've done alot to convince me otherwise if they didn't go 0-3 at home.

If it wasn't for that bad start to second half game 2 we'd have swept them

But that don't matter anyways cuz we the champs!!!

Back
Top Bottom