Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:
5C38289F-A0B6-4EB4-B713-18102C57D12D.jpeg

THIS IS LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!

If they think hes the real Kawhi at 5’11 the fans are wilding.
Now you know fans, shoot you make it seem like this team been winning for long. I wouldn't be surprised if chicks thought dude behind the register is Danny Green.

"Oh baby, grandma saw Green Danny today. Yup he rung me up and everything at the store, he is such a nice young man."

Ended his career? He retired?

You never know with that guy...he may never be bigger in basketball than he is right now...would honestly be pretty dope if he called it quits and went out on top....

Last edited:
You never know with that guy...he may never be bigger in basketball than he is right now...wouldn’t honestly be pretty dope if he called it quits...

the entire country of canada will love him no matter what he decides, toronto especially. over here we never expected anything from the raptors, especially after seeing the 1st seed raptors in 2018 get swept by lebrons cavs. that stuff was horrific, and kawhi coming and winning is just still surreal to me.

sheesh no barricades besides for police on bikes ? could of got wild yesterday

There were no police or security along the parade route where I was until the players came, we were sitting ducks vulnerable to whatever

Wasnt enough police to cover the entire parade which is saying a lot because toronto has one of the highest police per capita in north america

Back
Top Bottom