• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what was he when he had Draymond as a third option & took his team to 73 wins, or when he won the ring the year before that, or when he put up 28, 8 & 7 while curb stomping ya'll goat :lol:.
Are we talking about the same Draymond that was BY FAR the Warriors best player in the 2016 Finals and put up 32/15/9 in Game 7 when Curry went 6-19 and was getting curb stomped by both Kyrie and LeBron?

Funny.

I'm a big time supporter of Russ, but he deserves all the hate/criticism for his poor playoff performances and what not.
I can see why he's hated amongst the basketball junkies or the stat nerds for his insufficiency, or for his on and off-the court antics.

However, as a basketball fun he just brings some sort of entertainment to the game, wether he's lighting it up or laying bricks.
It's tough for me to hate on a guy when he's gonna give it 110% each time he plays.
He just brings that feeling/excitement to the game like when I watched Kobe, AI, and MJ (highlights).

In terms of pure basketball skill, I don't have him ranked high compared to the other stars or all time greats.
Sometimes I question why he's playing basketball, as he probably would've of been a star playing football.
Though, he makes up for his lack of talent with his athleticism, relentlessness, motor, and pure love of the game.
He's amongst the greats wether your a fan of his game, but I agree with his physical tools that he could've or could be even better.
Ironically, his biggest strength which is his emotions is also his biggest Weakness.

Love him or hate him, he's gonna end up in the HOF (one way or another).
He has the accolades and the stats to back it.
I believe that every single player up to 1999-2000 that has won an MVP award has already been inducted to the HOF.
The only player that I'm 50/50 on is DROSE.

Absolutely no reason for an injury prone big to be playing in this game when the team is down 3-0 to the best team in the league this year.

Irresponsible by Detroit

But hey, at least it’s not a franchise that previously played an injured superstar in the playoffs and thereby permanently diminished his career...oh wait...

Are we talking about the same Draymond that was BY FAR the Warriors best player in the 2016 Finals and put up 32/15/9 in Game 7 when Curry went 6-19 and was getting curb stomped by both Kyrie and LeBron?

Funny.

uhhhhhhh losing a game by 3 in a 7 game series.... isn't exactly fitting of that definition but okay. So now Draymond was the best player during those finals? Damn bron comeback should come with an asterik considering their best player was out due to him snitching #falseking

Back
Top Bottom