• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JA Adande said “look at time it took from when shot went up to when crowd reacts. Shows you how far the shot was taken from”

But he posts a video of a slow motion shot. Making it seem like ball was in the air for 10 seconds
I think most of the people here are smart enough to realize its in slow motion...

But anyways the ball was in the air for 1.7 seconds, traveled 37 feet and apex of the arc was well above the backboard, so high it was out of the camera frame for a moment. So yea, there was more time to watch that ball in the air than basically any shot that isn't a 1/2-3/4 court heave.

What does that even mean
I think what he is trying to say is Russ was guarding him, but Dame was torching him so bad that he might as well not been guarding him.
Why is that funny
Makes it seem like he just built her with various transformers or something. Take a Grimlock tail from here, a little Rodimus Prime arm from here. Just the image of him putting her together like a puzzle in the basement.

Damn.... So Melo really wasnt the problem.

tenor.gif

And what came out of Westbrook’s mouth during a few of his post-basket outbursts was the B-word, something most players wouldn’t dismiss without an altercation.

“The way I see it, it’s basketball,” Lillard told Yahoo Sports. “I know I ain’t no b-----*** mother------; so it doesn’t bother me. If they think I am, then we can take it off the court and find out for sure.

Told that ***** to pull up
@JBII @D Fly

Back
Top Bottom