• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I don't know about that one.

Yes he didn't have a great series.

Yes, he probably is going to have to reconsider his on-court approach in order to see more wins in the future.

But to say that you can't defend a recent MVP winner who just finished ANOTHER season of averaging a triple double is a bit silly.

The funny part is that there are people out there (and here) who will demand to be taken seriously while saying that he is not even deserving of 3rd team.

The basis for their argument is probably something ridiculous along the lines of:

- "Well I don't like how he handles the media, I want him to answer all of those stupid questions thrown at him... that BOY needs to show some respect"

- "You mean WestBRICK?"

and

"It says 'Damien Lillard' in the space for 'Father' on his birth certificate"

You must be new here regarding the Westbrook convo. It’s been well documented and proven time over time by his detractors as to why we don’t **** with him. Has little to do with his media antics and calling him “westbrick”. More to do with how he actually plays the game of basketball. The most selfish player ever...and that’s not even factoring in his trigger happiness.

The anti Russ club predicted this years ago. This ain’t nun knew. He is, who we bee said he is. That “mvp” was a makegood for KD leaving him. Should’ve been Harden/Kawhi that year. But it all comes to surface over time.

You must be new here regarding the Westbrook convo. It’s been well documented and proven time over time by his detractors as to why we don’t **** with him. Has little to do with his media antics and calling him “westbrick”. More to do with how he actually plays the game of basketball. The most selfish player ever...and that’s not even factoring in his trigger happiness.

The anti Russ club predicted this years ago. This ain’t nun knew. He is, who we bee said he is. That “mvp” was a makegood for KD leaving him. Should’ve been Harden/Kawhi that year. But it all comes to surface over time.

No, I definitely get that.

In the last few months though people have been using his media antics and that Utah incident as justification for the hate.

Russ is never going to change his game. In year 12 going on 13, he is what he is. He's relied on his athleticism throughout his entire career at the expense of the rest of his game.

OKC are in bed with him for another 4 or 5 years and he's only gonna get worse from here.

A better move would have been to make the shoes actually look decent :lol:

You really never see a player deliver a performance like that and the next day his sig line goes on $50 discount to below $100.

Those shoes are trash and Adidas is admitting it :rofl:

YKWTII!

they really aint that bad actually, especially compared to some of the trash harden's they've released in the past.

Russ is never going to change his game. In year 12 going on 13, he is what he is. He's relied on his athleticism throughout his entire career at the expense of the rest of his game.

OKC are in bed with him for another 4 or 5 years and he's only gonna get worse from here.
Jordan changed his game

Lebron changed his game

Wade changed his game

Melo... nvm

a photo from the year 2023 of OKC fans waiting for russ to develop something else outside of a downhill and bullyball game

442.jpg

I remember way back, way before the turn on Russ I noticed he didn't have a floater and thought to myself..he probably thinks he can just dunk on everybody. Then one time I think @datznasty talked about some interview he had where he said exactly that :lol:. Brodie is something else

Back
Top Bottom