• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t. Never that. I was never high on him. I think he let it get in his head that he had to do more than he should. His tunnel vision has always been a red flag to me. You can see possessions start where he’s decided he’s what he’s already going to do. I understand the situation. You didn’t read what I wrote :lol:.

I’m simply not a fan. He’s good. A good addition. Another playmaker will help him. But I’m simply saying...I don’t see the ceiling others and the media said he’d have.
So what you expect of him then.. if you knew he wasn't fit for the #1 option, this shouldn't have been a surprise

I don't think anyone here expected Utah to be a serious contender, so I'm trying to understand where you're going

Jordan 32’s were money on court.

My knees won’t let me play in budget cushion set ups like Adidas bounce, so it’s Harden 3’s and Westbrook 2’s for me at least till the end of summer or I cave and cop KD 12’s.

I hated the knitted upper of the KD models, but the 12s looks real solid. They kept the materials simple and the cushion setup looks to be amazing.

How can the Jazz get better?

They don't have a chance at any tier 1 & maybe not even any tier 2 or 3 free agents.
They need to pray that they can swing a trade for Jrue or Conley, hell maybe even LMA. And even if they get lucky and land one of them, it's still gonna be tough sledding

Utah can clear max space by renouncing all their free agents and waiving Favors...but none of the top guys would sign there. So they're going to have to get creative in the trade market and draft well to improve.

Utah can clear max space by renouncing all their free agents and waiving Favors...but none of the top guys would sign there. So they're going to have to get creative in the trade market and draft well to improve.
Aint nobody signing there, esp with the Westbrook incident. They should keep Favors and trade him

Only hope they got is if Conley or Kemba decide they actually wanna play there.

Harden will bounce back

GSW doesn’t have the #2 defense or a 7’1 dpoy that harden has to maneuver around and force floaters over

Yea they just have Klay, Draymond, Iggy and KD to throw at him. They ain't gotta play a gimmick defense either to basically give him buckets.

I've noticed the crossover between the Celtics and Rockets truthers, interesting.

Damn sure can't see a dude from the Bronx signing in Utah. :lol: Conley would be a perfect fit. Not sure what it'd take to get him tho.
Supposedly Conley could have been on the table but Utah didn't want to part with Rubio, Exum and Favors. Also Conley might have floated that he didn't want to play in Salt Lake, his agent said he "preferred to play in the east". I think 3 of Favors, O'neale, Niang and a pick could get it done

Supposedly Conley could have been on the table but Utah didn't want to part with Rubio, Exum and Favors. Also Conley might have floated that he didn't want to play in Salt Lake, his agent said he "preferred to play in the east". I think 3 of Favors, O'neale, Niang and a pick could get it done

I remember that. Conley walked it back the next day and said he'd play anywhere. Utah is bugging not being willing to part w/ that package.

I remember that. Conley walked it back the next day and said he'd play anywhere. Utah is bugging not being willing to part w/ that package.
Utah ****ed up bad. If Conley is willing to play in Salt Lake I think it'd be a nice fit. It would help Ingles immensely as well and make him an even stronger third option

Mitchell aint a first option, at least not yet, so that would still be an issue but I think that Conley could vault him on the All Star team

if folks are avoiding LA and NY, you think they want to come to UT and deal with all that white mess? :lol:
jazz got to hit a home run with a pick or be creative in trades

Back
Top Bottom