• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sucks we did not get a rockets/clippers playoff matchup
would have loved to see bev vs cp0 for a full series

0DD00915-C6D4-4ED9-8E9A-E10E56BC595C.jpeg

:nerd: #Trusttheprocess

Hopefully he can give him some insight on how to make reads on the move. Wade was just as athletic but had excellent use of his gears and wasn't as predictable downhill.

Like Jimmy Butler? You root against him too? :nerd:
here we go

what has butler done this season so far since he been on the sixers that made him act like a douche ???

yas gotta change the narrative up eventually on butler damn ****s gettin old

here we go

what has butler done this season so far since he been on the sixers that made him act like a douche ???

What have Paul and Harden done that makes them a "douche."

Any good NBA podcasts to listen to while I am at work? Need something besides music today.
The best pods are dunc’d on an locked on podcasts. They don’t bother talking about eye test type topics, it’s grounded in data

The locked on pods have a national show and then also have a pod for every single team. The individual team pods vary in quality, some of them tend to be barbershop but most are stat driven

Secondary to that are RealGM radio and Ben Taylor’s thinking pod but those aren’t as frequent

dont change the topic with me

thats between you and buc em. im speaking on "Jimmy Butler"

what has he done to be a douche since being traded to the sixers ?

Why does it have to be since he was traded to the Sixers though? Other dude said Harden and Paul are "douches" on and off the court as reason for rooting against them. He didn't specify a timeline.

:lol: @ "dont change the topic with me"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Did Steph disappear or just not black out? Shot 50% and 4/5 from 3? He played s solid game, just not the starboy **** that we like

we don't deserve steph. played a pedestrian game by his standards, but this **** is relative. even his "off-games" bruh is hitting 4/5 from 3 and dropping 20+. we spoiled rotten

Like Jimmy Butler? You root against him too? :nerd:

I’ve watched every game of his as a Sixer. Dude doesn’t flop, doesn’t celebrate after shots or taunt his opponent, been great with the media and his teammates and has never once walked around acting like he’s better than everybody else like I’ve seen from Harden and Chris Paul. He’s been as real as it gets since I’ve seen him as a Sixer.

I’ve watched every game of his as a Sixer. Dude doesn’t flop, doesn’t celebrate after shots or taunt his opponent, been great with the media and his teammates and has never once walked around acting like he’s better than everybody else like I’ve seen from Harden and Chris Paul. He’s been as real as it gets since I’ve seen him as a Sixer.
Definitely, dude was just fed up with timberwolves.

here we go

Butler has historically been a douche even if not with the Sixers

people change in life and i can already see butler whole demeanor has changed significantly since the day he signed with the sixers

if being competitive and wanting to win is being douchey then im not sure what to say

maybe in recent years he was that "douche" but like i said people change once they move on with life

i like harden and paul so i cant speak on that and have buc em back on that one lol

Back
Top Bottom