• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once again it bears repeating, like every elimination game at home the Clippers have played in the playoffs since Elton Brand and Sam Cassell were in uniform, will the quiet and uninspired CLIPPERS FANS finally bring it big-time tonight and actually give their team some sort of edge?? They are 0-2 at home vs GSW. The Warriors should be the ones down 2-3 had the Clips won at least 1 at home!

I remember when CP3 basically begged the Clippers fans to show up for game 7 against the Rockets a few years ago. But the fans never showed up the way fans for a game 7 should show up and Hou essentially ended CP3 and Lob City.

Once again it bears repeating, like every elimination game at home the Clippers have played in the playoffs since Elton Brand and Sam Cassell were in uniform, will the quiet and uninspired CLIPPERS FANS finally bring it big-time tonight and actually give their team some sort of edge?? They are 0-2 at home vs GSW. The Warriors should be the ones down 2-3 had the Clips won at least 1 at home!

I remember when CP3 basically begged the Clippers fans to show up for game 7 against the Rockets a few years ago. But the fans never showed up the way fans for a game 7 should show up and Hou essentially ended CP3 and Lob City.

Game 7 of that series was in Houston, but agreed as to the general point that Clippers playoff crowds have been underwhelming.

Game 7 of that series was in Houston, but agreed as to the general point that Clippers playoff crowds have been underwhelming.
I stand corrected. I meant game 6. Thanks for clarifying. Ballmer needs to find a way to get his fans to act ike him during games lol

I am looking forward to Marc Gasol getting physical with Embiid and showing Joel some of that battle tested old skool tough Grizzly D.

Raps in 7

Russ still don't get it. He act like people are just talking just be talking. His shooting has been AWFUL in the playoffs the last 3 years. He's never been efficient but the last few years it's just been a mess. Avg a triple double means nothing when you shooting 38% FG, low 30% from 3, one year shot 26%.

He still thinks he has to go 100 miles a hour all the time cuz he thinks that's playing hard, nah. You can play hard and still play smart. Years ago I said OKC needed to get a PG and move Russ to the 2. They created this and they're stuck with who he is, the good and the bad.

Got to take a pic with the Legend last night
:pimp:
C8273585-8710-40CE-B039-3CF56D6422C7.jpeg

I am looking forward to Marc Gasol getting physical with Embiid and showing Joel some of that battle tested old skool tough Grizzly D.

Raps in 7

Yep. Marc has owned Embiid in their matchups.

Just read about how he's only scoring 16 points per 100 possessions when defended by Marc. I honestly think Toronto got him just for this matchup :lol:

37.4 points per 100 possessions over the last two seasons for Embiid vs the league

Going to monitor the fact that the bucks allow a lot of above the break attempted 3’s and don’t allow many corner 3’s

Irving’s above the break 3 point shooting from for the regular season is exceptional, while not really caring to take corner 3’s

Kyrie is Gonna smoke Eric Bledsoe, but it's gonna be rough for everyone else trying to get easy shots on the Bucks.

Yep. Marc has owned Embiid in their matchups.

Just read about how he's only scoring 16 points per 100 possessions when defended by Marc. I honestly think Toronto got him just for this matchup :lol:

37.4 points per 100 possessions over the last two seasons for Embiid vs the league
It was definitely interesting hearing about their matchups. With embiid also ailing, the single coverage should be something to monitor

Ben is going to have to create

Kyrie is Gonna smoke Eric Bledsoe, but it's gonna be rough for everyone else trying to get easy shots on the Bucks.
Scoring is one of the many issues Boston faces, I’m really excited about this series much more than Toronto Philly

But if Philly surprises me I would be happy to get a good series. Lowry vs Ben should be interesting, I mean in terms of the slander

Tbh the style of defense MIL plays falls into the hands of Boston about as well as you could hope for

If MIL trashes Boston it would be quite problematic

Russ still don't get it. He act like people are just talking just be talking. His shooting has been AWFUL in the playoffs the last 3 years. He's never been efficient but the last few years it's just been a mess. Avg a triple double means nothing when you shooting 38% FG, low 30% from 3, one year shot 26%.

He still thinks he has to go 100 miles a hour all the time cuz he thinks that's playing hard, nah. You can play hard and still play smart. Years ago I said OKC needed to get a PG and move Russ to the 2. They created this and they're stuck with who he is, the good and the bad.
On top of everything you just said, what more if Russ ends up with an Achilles tear or torn ACL because of his style of play? Will he be able to adjust his game as a result? I doubt it because he still the exact same player he was when KD was there.

Russ too dumb to realize that his body is getting older, amd because there's more wear and tear it's a must to EVOLVE as a player.

I have a growing feeling a major injury is what will wake his *** up and sadly he will never recover.

Back
Top Bottom