• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the Rockets forgot that the refs are human. Throwing them under the bus and publicly whining about them isn’t going to get the calls to go their way. In fact it might even have the opposite effect.

Harden is a proven flopper and that jump and kick/throw himself into the defender to draw a foul stuff is so obvious. When you have a reputation for flopping, publicly crying about the refs isn’t a good way to get calls your way.

Why would you compare how someone shoots contested vs open? What :lol:

Funny thing is that everybody who liked this post has gone on record in here about how trash they are at hoops :lol:

No offense :/

I mean technically they really are entitled to that :lol: :lol: why are we changing the way we officiate in the playoffs vs the regular season? Historical precedent? That's never a good answer to me

That being said, it is what it is and the Rockets are too good to not be malleable enough to adjust.

Historical precedent isn't really the reason, the playoff style of officiating is just better for the product in general. Let the players play, we all complain about how touch fouls are called in the regular season and how it slows up the game, not to mention takes important players out of critical games.

refs let things go a bit more in the playoffs, the game becomes more physical... on the flip side the true stars advance their games, work harder to make shots & play bigger minutes.

the only reason Harden & the rockets are compalining like this is because they let analytics bleed to deeply into the basketball game. We have seen several times this year where instead of trying to make a basket Harden is trying to draw a foul... WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE

for years i complained about Bron's excessive selling of fouls, but at the very least he was trying to get the ball in the hoop.

Harden easily one of the most gifted offensive players of all time and he could pull off most of the shots where he looks for the foul over the shot if he wanted to. Joints still be going in on accident.

This is 2017. The year before the new emphasis on the zaza rule. For one, look how much he's attacking the rim. First made 3 doesn't come until the 3rd quarter and taj gibson closes out hard and lands all the way against him, closer than Klay and by the grace of our Lord and savior harden is somehow able to stay on his feet and knock down the shot. Same story with the next 3 on grant. Tall lanky defender right in his grill, lands in his space and even steps on his foot. Doesn't drift forward, doesn't go limp, doesn't stick his legs out. I don't wanna hear **** from no harden stans EVERRRR. Yall some clowns :lol:

“YaLl DoNt HoOp & It ShOwS” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom