• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GG @wavycrocket. Yall definitely participated

giphy (9).gif

Elite passing too. Some guys just don’t have the passing gene and can’t develop it no matter how much they practice.’
One of the biggest pieces that people miss for both handles and passing is imagination. Can't teach imagination. That's God given. Imagination and creativity play one of the biggest parts in being a dynamic player in the L.

This is hard for me to accept. Like I could understand there's a limit to how strong you can get or high you can jump. But I feel like handles and shooting is a matter of will power more than anything. I just think back to Kobe talking about how he was shocked to see how guys didn't work hard when he got to the league
Bro...trust me. You cannot teach wiggle. You can't teach the jelly fam. You either have the ability to learn and perform the moves or you'll forever look like Bron on the size up.

Not saying you can't become a better dribbler. Safer with the rock. Not a turnover machine. But, to be flashy and have the hot sauce with cayenne...gifts bro. Kyrie, curry, Jamal, a.i., hot sauce, kemba, shamgod, you not learning that no matter how much work you put it. And even if you are able to perform the moves in an empty gym, it won't be at elite speed or nearly as clean in a real game.

Dribbling and shooting are different stratosphere of muscle memory and repetition. Elite dribbling is damn near like playing chess and paying attention to body language and selling a move and attacking the reaction. Handles is an art.

Hey second2nonee second2nonee ,

I'll be awaiting payment of 1k this Sunday May 5th

P.s. No chance Portland could even fraud there way to a single victory trust me.

P.s. No chance Portland could even fraud there way to a single victory trust me.

I'm not going to lose

Harden-Cry.png

Back
Top Bottom