• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking if someone actually wanted to make a bet on here what you’d have to do is both parties PayPal the bet amount to a trusty nter then when it’s over said trusty nter PayPals the sum (minus 10% commission) to the winner

So what’s the consensus today. Just checking the score online. So is the narrative now that their Blazers are the greatest and the Nuggets are fools gold? A classic NT

Happens every year across the internet :lol: I’ll never understand jumping to any conclusion before both teams have played at home, much less game 1 of the series :lol:
4A7B7CD9-591E-43B0-8818-ECFBC83358D4.jpeg
21674731-BDD9-4D06-9D67-7EB3EC68FEB5.jpeg
08BBFA25-EE7F-4F83-8C1C-BD18F181E6B6.jpeg
51119F83-ABF4-4283-BE32-CCC88B931A35.jpeg
We outchea. Sixers winning both in Philly or nah?

Depends on how confident you are in Jimmy continuing to basically match Kawhi. I don’t think he can consistently do it, and Embiid has struggled to pick up that slack in this matchup. Will likely be 2-2 headed back to Toronto.

. Which is why I keep saying Rockets are not done.

Watch Game 3 how they come out Blazing and hit everything

Reactions: DLF
Dudes still buying a new iPhone every year?

Financial freedom our only hope

There’s something called WNBA. It happens during the lull of sports. You might want to check that out.

Yea but those are girls

Happens every year across the internet :lol: I’ll never understand jumping to any conclusion before both teams have played at home, much less game 1 of the series :lol:

Team that wins the first two games wins the series 90% of the time. From that standpoint it makes sense to jump to conclusions

. Which is why I keep saying Rockets are not done.

Watch Game 3 how they come out Blazing and hit everything

ac02f37134b7e4e55b1746198d519f16.jpg

I was thinking if someone actually wanted to make a bet on here what you’d have to do is both parties PayPal the bet amount to a trusty nter then when it’s over said trusty nter PayPals the sum (minus 10% commission) to the winner

i think itd be best to send a copy of their Drivers License and verified pic like reddit does when they do AMA. No BS. If you paid the debt no big deal, you dip, welps release the info to the wild

In games 1 and 2 combined, Houston has had the lead by a total of ~2 minutes by as many as 4 points. In game 2 almost every rocket played about as well as you could expect them to. They even tied the 2nd quarter and won the second half. Here's the lead tracker from that game

Screenshot_20190502-090445.png

Facts. Although I think you can learn it, just that a ton of it is innate, and if you haven't learned it by 14, 15 years old then it's probably not in you.

I look at it almost like language. How when you're super young you can learn hella languages easy but by the time you're approaching adolescents learning a new language is infinitely harder due to how nonmalleable the brain gets by that point.
Whoever brought up Jaylen Brown with regards to this last night was spot on. I think addict4sneakers addict4sneakers ?

If you have the base skills/gifts, I think you can definitely improve. If you don’t though, like Jaylen for example, I just don’t see it happening. He looks like he is literally trying to think of what to do for every dribble. No fluidity.

Depends on how confident you are in Jimmy continuing to basically match Kawhi. I don’t think he can consistently do it, and Embiid has struggled to pick up that slack in this matchup. Will likely be 2-2 headed back to Toronto.

Embiid will probably play much better at home but I’d be pretty surprised if we won both of these next two games. We’ll see though.

Whoever brought up Jaylen Brown with regards to this last night was spot on. I think addict4sneakers addict4sneakers ?

If you have the base skills/gifts, I think you can definitely improve. If you don’t though, like Jaylen for example, I just don’t see it happening. He looks like he is literally trying to think of what to do for every dribble. No fluidity.

All of Jaylen’s moves run together like a gunna verse. There’s no rhythm or cadence to his moves

The biggest adjustment for Embiid is to not try to power through Gasol but finesse to the rim. Not the pump fakes from he 3 pt lines but using quick moves instead of all body

That go ahead spin move at the end of last game shows he CAN get by Gasol but power isnt gonna work

Back
Top Bottom