Lightskin *****z
6DD0D5D9-8152-4FF3-BE9C-E3902E600466.jpeg

Dudley=skee-Lo
upload_2019-4-21_12-5-12.jpeg

I wish i was a little bit darker
I wish i was a little bit better
I wish i wasn’t a nobody
Might have to get a new hobby

Hubie on the call, guarantee the first time someone limps, he will use his favorite term “so and so is smarting”.

Basically proves what I said yesterday. Embiid and simmons to type to elbow and meanmug after plays are over. But when **** gets real or it happens to them they look at the refs lol.

Like when simmons impeded Jared after the play and Jared pushed him back...simmons looked right at the ref to help him.

Most basketball guys are like that true but simmons and Embiid are so blatant with it.

Lol wut

This guy thinks millionaire NBA stars in 2019 actually want to fight mid-game.

Basically proves what I said yesterday. Embiid and simmons to type to elbow and meanmug after plays are over. But when **** gets real or it happens to them they look at the refs lol.

Like when simmons impeded Jared after the play and Jared pushed him back...simmons looked right at the ref to help him.

Most basketball guys are like that true but simmons and Embiid are so blatant with it.
Memba when 7'2" 298 lbs of pure muscle Ben Jen ducked Lowry after the game? I memba.

He'll have all the time in the world to do that in an empty Gym after GS sends him packing again.
Is this really what y’all want though? Another warriors finals?

I’ll take the rockets in the finals over the warriors just because it’s different. God damn.

Big Game James save us please.

Back
Top Bottom