• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harris doesn't wrap Allen, he probably catches the ball clean and ties the game. But I still wouldn't have thrown it to him, even if it was the correct read. :lol:

Harris doesn't wrap Allen, he probably catches the ball clean and ties the game. But I still wouldn't have thrown it to him, even if it was the correct read. :lol:

I thought about that the moment the play happened. Looked like Kenny drew up that play and the first option was a Harris three, but they cut that off and Jarrett was open on the roll.

I feel like if Dlo pulled up for a three and missed he would've gotten crucified. What would have been a better option.I guess Dlo could've gave it to Levert for an iso, which was effective.

Even if the Nets won that game they would’ve lost the series in 6. I’m ready for the 2nd round at this point in the East.

GoT tonight followed by that OKC POR game. Body is ready.

Even though he was fouled the refs won’t call that during that part of the game. Imagine if they called it? The refs would get killed :lol:

Dont really mean much but always wondered what sixers would look if they grabbed him

6FB471CA-D06B-470A-96E7-37CA33016A94.jpeg

Kid is a stud
Raptors player development brought him to where he is.

Jerry Stackhouse, Raptors 905 D-League team, D-League Champion, D-League finals MVP

Philly probably would have turned him into Markelle Fultz

My boy talking about hardens step back isn't a travel because his hand doesn't gather the ball until the last two steps.
I see what he's saying but it seems like this multiple steps are allowed between dribbles not before a gather.

Back
Top Bottom