• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bucks are long, they’ll be able to better contests 3s.

Only size advantage they’ll have is on Bledsoe

They also shoot the 3 pretty well

Not saying Bucks will win, but it’ll be interesting

What other two from Milwaukee can match up with the trio of Steph, Klay, and Draymond?

Giannis is so dominant right now it really doesn’t matter. Then you got a really solid #2 with Middleton and a **** ton of depth that can all shoot threes and defend.

I love the Warriors but the Bucks have an actual shot.

My Lakers, My Bucks, My Warriors.

:emoji_hugging:

What a time.

full

Say it ain't so cuz

Can’t always look at things that way. On paper, Dirk, Jason Terry and Tyson Chandler doesn’t sound like any match for LeBron, D Wade and Bosh, but Mavs won anyway...
Mavs had a deeper squad. You can say the same for Milwaukee vs GS, but Steph, Klay, and KD are a far more dangerous trio and present different circumstances than the Miami-Dallas matchup.

Not saying they wont put up a fight or don't have a chance but I don't see Lopez keeping this up. Bledsoe and Middleton have had uneven games in the playoffs so far, and I don't think they are going to give enough that's needed from them.

Mavs had a deeper squad. You can say the same for Milwaukee vs GS, but Steph, Klay, and KD are a far more dangerous trio and present different circumstances than the Miami-Dallas matchup.

Not saying they wont put up a fight or don't have a chance but I don't see Lopez keeping this up. Bledsoe and Middleton have had uneven games in the playoffs so far, and I don't think they are going to give enough that's needed from them.

Lopez been trash all but two games in the playoffs and they winning by 20 plus every night. Dude went 1-7 tonight

What do you mean keep it this up?

Bucks look good against Toronto, but GSW moves a lot better than Toronto. Iggy or Draymond would guard Giannis and Brogdon won't get the looks he's getting against the Warriors. Now who on the Bucks will guard Steph, Klay, and Draymond who is more of a play maker than a scorer. And let us not forget KD will more than likely be back for the Finals.

Warriors should win but the Bucks are definitely capable of winning. It’s pretty simple.

I’ve said from the middle of the season the only way we have a shot is if we maintain home court. Which we did. So we do.

It’ll be a good series.

Warriors should win but the Bucks are definitely capable of winning. It’s pretty simple.

I’ve said from the middle of the season the only way we have a shot is if we maintain home court. Which we did. So we do.

It’ll be a good series.
Get passed the Raptors.
Then see yourself beating GSW.
Plenty better teams blew 3-1 leads.
Yesterday.
Trust me, see the Raps series end first.
Good luck.

Get passed the Raptors.
Then see yourself beating GSW.
Plenty better teams blew 3-1 leads.
Yesterday.
Trust me, see the Raps series end first.
Good luck.

i highly doubt we lose 4 of 5 games against a team we are top to bottom flat out better than, but you're not wrong. just adding my 2 cents to the discussion that was happening.

if we play the warriors*

If the Bucks stay focused they should finish this off in 4. I don't see the Blazers losing both games at home, Warriors should wrap it up in 5.

In defending the Warriors, they run a lot of PnR and give-and-go. Switch on all the picks and don't watch the ball. Ball denial is critical.

Back
Top Bottom