• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
too much time has passed for you to still say its klays fault when video shows him getting hipchecked in midair from the side. cmon now papa

What video? The ones I saw looked like he tried to kick out and fell awkwardly but wasn't touched by Green.
I kind of wish that was the case and not have to say it was his own fault because I like Klay.

The thing is without Klay and KD, Dray becomes totally neutralized. There isn’t enough around him for him to be effective. He was turning the ball over constantly on plays he usually makes.

I think they need just one of them to be back in order for Dray to be reactivated.

dray is completely useless without killers waiting for him on the wings. this is the same draymond who hit like 7 3s in the game 7 a couple years ago iirc. dude be at the top of the 3 with 10 feet of space and he refuses to even consider taking a shot. whats got him SO scared of shooting? all that floor general crap is out the window when hes not passing to dead eye shooters it seems. lookin real funny in the light. threw HELLA stupid turnovers the past 2 games as well.

Draymond averaging 5tos a game thru 3 games. He gotta be smarter with the passes man. Some real momentum killers he been throwing. Passes that are clearly “not there”.

They had some good action going to the old Steph & Dray side P&R. Gotta get the ball outta drays hands a smidgen. He hunting home runs.

He cleans that up, and gets his other spacers and finishers back...curtains.

Also, Boogie’s offense is useless at this point. Bogut and him are the same level passers...but bogut is better at everything else than boogie. He just can’t play more than 24mpg.

Would love to see dubs go small. Think they found some things that are working in the 2nd half of the game, going forward. It’s clearer now what they gotta do.

Adjust.

Y’all funny.

If Steph coulda pulled it off last night I woulda said if KD comes back they got it. Fact is they down 2-1, if KD comes back pressure is on, he hasn’t played in a min, add that to the fact he ain’t good with pressure... Toronto just gotta be great.
If Steph won last night it would be:

“Steph better”

“We don’t need KD”

“Warriors are better without KD”

“Ball moves better without KD”

“Finals MVP on lock”

“Revenge tour”

“Dubs in 5”

Draymond is really good at all aspects but scoring. When you force him to try to score he manure.
I can't see the warriors winning another game.

If Steph won last night it would be:

“Steph better”

“We don’t need KD”

“Warriors are better without KD”

“Ball moves better without KD”

“Finals MVP on lock”

“Revenge tour”

“Dubs in 5”

Who you think is going to be the better pro? Wiggins or Parker?

Due to US history and the current political climate White people in positions of power doing stuff to black people will always have racial overtones

i get it, but sometimes its just not necessary tho. this was literally someone being overzealous and forgetting themselves. not a deep-seated manifestation of dormant racism that erupted on kyle lowry. thats ALL im saying, is people trying to turn this into something its not.

I think Silver needs to step in and force the Warriors to get rid of Mark Stevens altogether. Although the push was soft af, there is no room for that kind of behavior. Especially from a partial owner.

what happened with lacob's wife?
She was sitting next to Beyonce and Hov courtside, leaned over Beyonce to say something to Hov and people think Beyonce kinda brushed her off. :lol: Literally, nothing happened.

I think Silver needs to step in and force the Warriors to get rid of Mark Stevens altogether. Although the push was soft af, there is no room for that kind of behavior. Especially from a partial owner.

not sure how much of the team stevens owns, but i am pretty confident that lacob could just buy his shares
it's just a bad and embarrassing look on the warriors if they brush off the incident. getting removed from the rest of the playoffs is a start

....beyonce needs to step in at some point and calm her fans down. personally i think she likes the worship so she looks the other way but this isnt right man. you cant even talk to jay z without getting attacked. people are CRAZY man
Exactly. How'd you think they got those seats in the first? Beyonce never says anything but ain't no way should Joe Lacob invite Jay-Z and her anymore after that if his wife feels that uncomfortable.

Beyonce has a god-like presence over her fans. Perhaps she's not the only entertainer that has/had it...but certainly not to this degree.

Back
Top Bottom