NBA Holiday: 12/30 LEBRON JAMES BIRTHDAY

laugh.gif
No surprise who made this thread

HBD Bron.

PRETTYPLAYA wants his id back. can't just ban b/c of mod's personal/emotional problems. now that's not my problem. that's your problem. stop taking nt so seriously like it's your only hope in life. even if it is your only hope, you can't just dislike someone b/c that someone doesn't like your favorite team/player. i'm just trying to have fun...maybe you don't like how i'm trying to have fun...maybe it's b/c your life is so stressful, i understand.

laugh.gif

So, you don't want to keep this name either?

^
laugh.gif
did I miss something? I read that post the other day somewhere but I don't see where that ties into Brons bday??? well played nonetheless
laugh.gif

EDIT: *checks OP's sig*

'nuff said...
roll.gif

holdenmichael wrote:
PRETTYPLAYA wants his id back. can't just ban b/c of mod's personal/emotional problems. now that's not my problem. that's your problem. stop taking nt so seriously like it's your only hope in life. even if it is your only hope, you can't just dislike someone b/c that someone doesn't like your favorite team/player. i'm just trying to have fun...maybe you don't like how i'm trying to have fun...maybe it's b/c your life is so stressful, i understand.

laugh.gif

do it holden
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

holdenmichael wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
�i told dude to drop the sig

What kind of birthday would it be unless he got a gift from the NBA too. This time, it's a faulty 24-clock reset for Atlanta.

LOL.

how are you ban my id b/c of sig?

idk what was wrong with my sig. someone explain other than holden lol. thanks

We've never allowed calling out other NTers (frauds being the exception).

jeunesse doree? Thought I banned that name last year.

3fa156546130720488dd3f602b8b98b5d2bf201.gif

All done.

Back
Top Bottom