Nba Jam Screenshots. Celtics, Cavs, Lakers, Magic, Hawks, Wolves, Thunder, Mavs Updated 1/16

For All You KB 8/24 Lovers

i76i4p.jpg

question: if the glass is broken why is the white box still there??

Originally Posted by Rell

For All You KB 8/24 Lovers

i76i4p.jpg
question: if the glass is broken why is the white box still there??

Well in the original Jam in the arcade when you broke the glass it was only like that until you went to the other side of the court. Then it returned back tonormal the next time back down court. And its an early screenshot so maybe they haven't written that part into the game.

wait, looking at that screenshot again^^

I noticed they used real faces of cheerleaders
grin.gif
laugh.gif
she looks kinda silly

I'll probably cop.... can't even think of the last game i bought for the Wii
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

^What's with the end of the vid?
laugh.gif

But it looks fun and quiet entertaining
pimp.gif
Well it was ripped from Spike, so I guess the trailer was on Game Trailers, but yeah I was like ...huh?
laugh.gif

I still play NBA JAM online just about everyday when I have free time at school.....dominate on very hard with the Warriors, Chris Mullin and Tim Hardaway don't miss 3's at all

enh I dont think this is gonna do well. with games like 2k which is complicated u got people doing plays n setting screens n stuff this wont be wat people want. back then it was cool  but they shoulda just left this game in the past.

pimp.gif

sick.gif
 @ the commentator though... Wish they woulda done something like NBA Showtime and had an actual NBA Commentator like Mike Breen or Mark Jackson do the commentary

Back
Top Bottom