NBA League Pass Free until Sunday (3-4-12)

They also have a promotion price of $89. I have the app on my phone and I had low expectations of the stream quality, I thought it would be laggy and constantly buffering, but it was smooth as silk with decent quality! I may have to take advantage of this offer because I'm a big NBA fan and I'm heated when a good matchup doesn't air.

i posted this 4 days ago in the nba season thread. its a really crappy free preview because it started on all star sunday and no games were scheduled until tuesday so its basically a 5 day preview.

for those that just want it on your mobile phone, the price right now is 24.99 and sprint users get an extra 20percent off.

this is decent price even though there are only about 28 games left for each team after the free preview is over. and it depends how many national televised games your team has. for instance my lakers will only have 17 games on league pass.

its still worth it imo because you can basically watch every teams games from here on out.

also depending on your signal it really can run super smooth but be careful cuz not all phone signals are aline

Thanks for the info noblekane, I'm on a budget these days so I may just cop the Mobile app, I've got a decent sized screen and Nba is about the only thing I watch nowadays anyway. I wonder if I purchased the mobile version and later chose to upgrade, would I be charged the full price or just the difference.

If I was able to connect my phone to my tv that would be boss. Loophole to the fullest. From what I hear some phones have that capability now.

Yeah, they really milked it for when NBA hype's at it's highest (AS weekend) + the free preview didn't start til Tues. Also be wary of the fine print:

Free Trial Period:  We (from time to time in our sole discretion) may choose to offer new users of the Service a free preview period (i.e., period during which the user may access the Service or some part of it without first being charged a subscription fee).  The length of any such period and the additional terms and conditions associated with it shall be displayed proximately to where you are able to register for the free preview period.  Any such additional terms and conditions shall, in addition to this Subscriber Agreement, apply to the free trial period.

YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME DURING THE FREE PREVIEW PERIOD.  OUR CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE HERE http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com.  FOR CERTAIN FREE PREVIEW OFFERS, IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL, THEN, UPON EXPIRATION OF THE FREE PREVIEW PERIOD, YOU WILL BE ENROLLED IN THE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION THAT YOU SELECTED WHEN YOU REGISTEED FOR THE FREE PREVIEW PERIOD, AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED (E.G., THE PAYMENT MEANS YOU PROVIDED TO US WILL BE CHARGED) THE FEES APPLICABLE TO THE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION THAT YOU SELECTED WHEN YOU REGISTERED FOR THE FREE PREVIEW PERIOD.  YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL THEN AUTOMATICALLY RENEW (AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE APPLICABLE FEES EACH TIME YOUR SUBSCRIPTION RENEWS) AS DESCRIBED BELOW UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU SUBSEQUENTLY CANCEL IT.  IF YOUR FREE PREVIEW PERIOD IS ONE THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONVERT INTO A SUBSCRIPTION THAT REQURIES THE PAYMENT OF ASSOCIATED SUBSCRIPTION FEES, THIS WILL BE STATED AT THE POINT WHERE YOU REGISTER FOR THE PREVIEW PERIOD.

So kinda like those magazines with their "4 free issues", that if you don't cancel yourself, you're agreeing to a subscription.

Originally Posted by Janitor

Yeah, they really milked it for when NBA hype's at it's highest (AS weekend) + the free preview didn't start til Tues. Also be wary of the fine print:

Free Trial Period:  We (from time to time in our sole discretion) may choose to offer new users of the Service a free preview period (i.e., period during which the user may access the Service or some part of it without first being charged a subscription fee).  The length of any such period and the additional terms and conditions associated with it shall be displayed proximately to where you are able to register for the free preview period.  Any such additional terms and conditions shall, in addition to this Subscriber Agreement, apply to the free trial period.

YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME DURING THE FREE PREVIEW PERIOD.  OUR CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE HERE http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com.  FOR CERTAIN FREE PREVIEW OFFERS, IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL, THEN, UPON EXPIRATION OF THE FREE PREVIEW PERIOD, YOU WILL BE ENROLLED IN THE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION THAT YOU SELECTED WHEN YOU REGISTEED FOR THE FREE PREVIEW PERIOD, AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED (E.G., THE PAYMENT MEANS YOU PROVIDED TO US WILL BE CHARGED) THE FEES APPLICABLE TO THE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION THAT YOU SELECTED WHEN YOU REGISTERED FOR THE FREE PREVIEW PERIOD.  YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL THEN AUTOMATICALLY RENEW (AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE APPLICABLE FEES EACH TIME YOUR SUBSCRIPTION RENEWS) AS DESCRIBED BELOW UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU SUBSEQUENTLY CANCEL IT.  IF YOUR FREE PREVIEW PERIOD IS ONE THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONVERT INTO A SUBSCRIPTION THAT REQURIES THE PAYMENT OF ASSOCIATED SUBSCRIPTION FEES, THIS WILL BE STATED AT THE POINT WHERE YOU REGISTER FOR THE PREVIEW PERIOD.

So kinda like those magazines with their "4 free issues", that if you don't cancel yourself, you're agreeing to a subscription.

i dont know how it is for online but mobile and cable doesnt charge you as you dont have to sign up. just turn to the channel and watch or download the nba game time app and select league pass
ALSO the mobile 24.99 and tv league pass are different. the mobile 24.99 is just for your mobile device and gets purchased through the game time app using either the apple app store or android app store. the tv deal is 89 bucks and you have to pay through your cable or satelite company. the tv package is 89 bucks and you can watch on your tv, computer, or mobile for free. also they have another package where its just to watch online for 32.99 a month and that one uses nba.com account and password.

Just purchased the Mobile version for 25. Also the broadband version isn't 32, it's two payments of that amount for the package that allows you to watch 5 teams. The full broadband package is the same amount as the cable.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

atdhe is doing a free preview all season
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info OP.  Now I can watch the Heat-Jazz game on TV tonight.

Back
Top Bottom