NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^You just gotta change your settings to manual

I've done that, saved them, will make a sub, check my coaching options in the game and says manual, and then still does it. I'll double check that mysettings are saved though

I've always been an NBA Live guy, but I've heard that 2k10 has a bunch of Converse shoes this year. Being the Converse Blog guy, I find thisintriguing. However, I've heard that NBA Live has Converse this year too, does anyone know which Converse shoes are in Live 10?

Originally Posted by GilsonKY

I've always been an NBA Live guy, but I've heard that 2k10 has a bunch of Converse shoes this year. Being the Converse Blog guy, I find this intriguing. However, I've heard that NBA Live has Converse this year too, does anyone know which Converse shoes are in Live 10?

roll.gif

Gonna get my copy sometime next week for free, NHL 10 to.
Hopefully this game delivers, but 2K10 will also be copped for sure.

Originally Posted by GilsonKY

I've always been an NBA Live guy, but I've heard that 2k10 has a bunch of Converse shoes this year. Being the Converse Blog guy, I find this intriguing. However, I've heard that NBA Live has Converse this year too, does anyone know which Converse shoes are in Live 10?

Think I saw George Miken rocking Chuck Taylor's for the Minneapolis Lakers dude is a beast, greatest laker ever
laugh.gif

^ Well that's something haha. I know that I saw the Weapon EVO's in a commercial, so I know that they're at least in there too.

^^^ I dunno man we playin live
pimp.gif
. But for reals though, I've been hearing that they've been acting up. Same thing happened last year. It was so hardto get into a game for months

Im loving Live 10 at this moment. Game is so dope. Everythings so smooth. Even the shoot around is fire. Great way to spend $50
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Im loving Live 10 at this moment. Game is so dope. Everythings so smooth. Even the shoot around is fire. Great way to spend $50
pimp.gif

Co-sign. I'm loving the switch

Man I'm liking all the positive reviews on Live. This post and getting it for $50 got me ready to re-LIVE my college days of dominance.

if anyone wants to play live on the 360 add me

gt: shaybeezy

i am working on a couple other games now, 85% done with marvel, and just started halo odst last night ... BUT

def. going to be on this, just picked it up tonight after work.

hollatchagirl!

http://niketalk.com/topic/209909

I must say, i rented this and 2k yesterday..... i played 2k and liked it.
Put this in last night.
Went back to 2k........

was bored as hell with it after playing Live.

Time to make switch.

YO! Shay.... time to quit ducking your boy and take this butt whooping with the Grizzlies.

damn, the year i switch from live to 2k, live gets better than 2k

FML, i'm not buying both.

I'm really torn.
ohwell.gif

I've been rockin' with Live since '95 (
laugh.gif
) then made theswitch to 2k with 2k7.

But seeing how Live and 2k10 are so close is making the choice difficult.

Anybody got their own personal reviews on this joint?
nerd.gif

Could possibly going back to Live since 04'

Buy Live this year. I've been with 2k since 2k7 and Live is better this year. It still has its share of problems but its much smoother than 2k10.

Back
Top Bottom