NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

sick.gif
 y'all serious about this. i puke in my mouth every time i see this thread.

i do think you guys are really setting yourselves up for disappointment.

2k14 on xbox one was turrrrible but dont let that give you hope by default :lol:

Screenshots and graphics look good, but knowing the Live franchise recently I won't think too highly of it until actual gameplay is out. 

The only thing live has been good for the past few years is to put a little pressure on 2K to make an even better game. 

Last edited:
Damn I didnt even know Live still existed, do the players still slide around when youre cutting LMAO

Lmao, people have been attached to 2K for so long, they laugh anytime EA tries to get a rival game off the ground, without even giving them a shot.

Granted, the last time EA attempted a Live game, it was trash but I'm optimistic. Something has to be better than 2K's VC, MyPlayer cheese & more.

Lmao, people have been attached to 2K for so long, they laugh anytime EA tries to get a rival game off the ground, without even giving them a shot.

Granted, the last time EA attempted a Live game, it was trash but I'm optimistic. Something has to be better than 2K's VC, MyPlayer cheese & more.
You mean the same people who left Live for 2K ten years ago? 

When Live made a good and arguably the best game, people played it.  They put out ****, people don't.

I only played Live up until 06 came out. Hated it and moved over to 2k when 2k7 dropped. If this Live actually gets good reviews I'll give it a shot but EA has been full of fail with this series consistently for quite some time.

Same could be said back when 2K was gaining momentum and Live had the crown. I'm optimistic about this years Live. I've heard some good reviews about this years Madden and hope that transfers over to live. Still think Live '03 was the best one, you could actually make your dudes box out.

I still remember all the live fanboys clinging to live and wouldnt give 2k a chance until
finally live **** down all of their fans throats :lol:

You have to be pretty damn stupid and cocky to do that to a loyal fanbase that was huge

Last edited:
I still remember all the live fanboys clinging to live and wouldnt give 2k a chance until
finally live **** down all of their fans throats :lol:

You have to be pretty damn stupid and cocky to do that to a loyal fanbase that was huge
That time period was so annoying. I was personally on a quest to convert folks like I was missioning for Jesus. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom