NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Does anyone else see string?
pimp.gif

a29d8382e4f6fe9b42e686b413784228-getty-76075480jg005_cavs_nets.jpg

sorry for double post if any of u remembers the kames white between the legs from free throw line

Dudes weren't even tryin to care about lookin Uniform with the Longhorns... But at least they are wearin Nike's Unlike my Aggies who got it handed tothem like they stole something...

yea they usually dont except for those team elite's..... i remeber when Abrams was wearin the stealth XX's.....

and man texas almost blew this one, had like a 15 pt lead the whole 1st half and ended up winning by 3, oh well on to Houston

Originally Posted by MattUT

yea they usually dont except for those team elite's..... i remeber when Abrams was wearin the stealth XX's.....

and man texas almost blew this one, had like a 15 pt lead the whole 1st half and ended up winning by 3, oh well on to Houston

At least they won. We lost to West Virginia
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

yo i was just wacthing some clips with james white, man he got some ups, never heard of him, did he get drafted?

He was taken in the second round i think. He ended up with the Pacers for a minute but found his way to San Antonio last season. Dude has a ring now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom