NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Originally Posted by Dre Y2

80475970rm1.jpg

80722890lx5.jpg

~ Dre
whos wearing the xv se and the flip 3??? and when was this?
nerd.gif

^Welll for the XV...it appareas it is on the CAVS court..
And for the FLIP 3...Im guessing that is Steven Jackson, because he has worn them in the past, and it looks like that would be on the warriors court...

Those 23s with multiples colors in the stitching area look terrible, like a nasty rug. The simpler ones with two colors look a lot better. Any chance we'regonna get more playoff pics in here?

Originally Posted by geezybodalegend15

im not sure witch player is wearing the georgetown XV se but im pretty sure its michael finley wearing the flip 3's

um dude i dont think Fin was wearing the Flip 3's im pretty sure it was Stephen Jackson

Originally Posted by geezybodalegend15

i remember finley wearing um but your right i just noticed the court right now.lol. my bad . good call

well a little my bad on that one b/c i never knew that Fin rocked them before and i didnt even notice

the court until you said something. lol

Those 23's for the Jordan Game look awful

BTW is the guy wearing the Pitt Pro Model's play for Pittsburgh. It looked like they were on the Pepsi Center floor and that was where Pitt played theirregional games

Hey it's whatever sells, right?

13 years after the release of the XI's; after the success Nike had... They can never move on to design something more unique than using inspirations fromthe wing-tip XI's.

Some might consider me hating, but think about this: If these Zoom Soldier 2's weren't a Nike product, would you count them as knock-offs ?

Back
Top Bottom