NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Bibby's 8's are hot, so are RIP's playoffs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Bibby's 8's are hot, so are RIP's playoffs
pimp.gif

playoffs? mike didn't wear those in the playoffs.

i wonder if they made new VIIIs for bibby or if they just pulled out the ones from what? 6 years ago?
laugh.gif
(calls brian)

Those Kobe 2 Lites Martin was rocking are VICIOUS!!!!

Rip is tearing it up in my favorite Js.... and does anyone know why AI is only wearing the Q3s? I don't know if he ever even put on the Answer 11

Are these not the best colorways in the market? I'm not even from USC or have any affinity for them but these look hot.

2ae5257e2cd06465eabfd098a3d9aee7-getty-78244073lb012_usc_trojans_v.jpg

It's f'd up that these college kids get access to more options than us paying consumers. We would all pay good cash for shoes like these but theydon't even give us the option.

does anybody have pics of james gist from the UMD vs. UNC game. He had on zoom flight 2k3's.

it's f'd up that these college kids get access to more options than us paying consumers. We would all pay good cash for shoes like these but they don't even give us the option.
why wouldnt they? these "college kids" might just be making nike, adidas or whatever brand they sign with alot of money when they hitthe nba. if the brands can get the upper hand by supplying them with hot limited kicks, it might help sway the "college kids" choice....see lebronjames for an example

Whatever happened to T-mac Signature line ? Did Adidas changed their mind and send him down to the team line ? No more Sig for T-mac ?

Back
Top Bottom