~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

pepcapfortbp5.jpg
And we'll be up town Jimmy and Cam be
headin to the game to watch Kenyon and CambyNIKE AIR FORCE 1 CRAZY LIMITED HYPERSTRIKE DENVER 2005 ALL STAR

Quote:
Kobe might be the best scorer in the L 2day, and he should have been signed by JB cuz the new Kobes arent as cool as his PEz were
4gxp6xs.jpg
you ain't fazin' the amazin'
while your gun's raisin', mine is blazin'​

Let me throw in a pic request:

I once had an issue of some hip hop magazine which featured some NBA players presenting their nicest cars.

One pic showed GP sitting on his car wearing white/caro XI Retro lows. The pic was SO dope!! Unfortunately, I can't find the mag anymore and I didn't scan/take a shot of that pic.

Has anyone seen that pic or does anybody even have it in digital form to be posted here??

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (Last Update: March 13 2005)

That pic was in a Source or XXL back in 2001 or 2002. He was sitting on a bluish-silver Ferrari if I remember correctly.

I don't have a picture but hopefully that will help in the search.

Hey does anyone still have pics of Michael Finley's green gray-toe 13's he wore with the Mavs green jersey?

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

wingman23
3yg5vu9.jpg

that Sapp pic is dope! And i think out of all the Jordans the XVIs would be the best turf shoes, Im suprised more cats didnt wear em! Maybe Marvin Harrison and the white and patent blue toed XVIs...

TO said on cribs that the Jordan IIIs were his favorite model of Js and that he had been asking them to make him a pair of III cleats. Ive been waiting to see em, but so far no III cleats. If i was that lil dude that TO is with Id be like, "TO youre on JB, why cant you hook me up with a pair of Vs too?"
2i89p4p.jpg

LMAO when the player Jordan is guarding is wearing a shoe apart of the series.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

4g3syki.jpg
>:
mad.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Back
Top Bottom