Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

damn quentin richardson xx's are so doope
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

:lol:
laugh.gif
WTB: Foamposite 1 Retro size 9.5 or 10.Hit me up!FS:Jordan V Retro Blk.DS sz.11.5, Jordan XI Retro Columbias NDS sz.9.5

Darius Miles

1762737sd0.jpg

Darius Miles and Dwyane Wade PE IX's

2170673od0.jpg
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
PM me for the new TCB sig​

damn....darius in the Blk.Red Jordan Pures........I NEED THE JORDAN PURES IF NE ONE HAS ONE!!!
i used to read word up magazine...

Payton's Celtics PEs, Mike Finley's green PE 13s and 19s(?), and Q-Rich's 13s are soooooooooooooooo ill. The 13s are my favorite shoe ever, it hurts my soul to see all these size 13 and 14 PEs that I could wear but can't afford.

Dorell Wright in OG XIII's

fulljgetty72132894ib006iy2.jpg
Quote:
MIAMI - FEBRUARY 12: Dorell Wright of the Miami Heat attends a Heat Youth Basketball Clinic on February 12, 2007 at the Miami Rescue Mission in Miami, Florida
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

At first, I though Snoop was Darius.

Quote:
2002 All-Star Sophomore Team

Marcus Fizer - Black/Red XI
Lee Nailon - Flint IX
Quentin Richardson - PE IX
Darius Miles - PE IX
Chris Mihm - SJ XI

Jared Jeffries

Richard Hamilton

"Don't let anyone ever tell you that you don't deserve the things you want. Don't do drugs. Carry a loaded gun and don't pull it out unless you plan to kill someone. Strippers are people too give em some money. Make as much money as possible everyday. Have a lot of sex. Stay focused. Don't be afraid to do exactly what you want, how you want. College is a huge waste of time and money, and so is sleep. Don't breed. The world is a cold, dark place, and you're responsible for making your corner shine. No matter how much money you made yesterday, you start every day at zero. Being famous is dumb. Don't steal. Treat your family with respect. Stockpile all the ammunition you can get. Don't be lazy. Find what you want and take it because no one else will hand it to you. Don't take any @#%$ from anyone. Stop wasting your time reading this, and go produce something! And remember, if all else fails, you can always be a serial kille

i like these pics..good to see Jayz on some of my idols
AIM:xJoga Bonito721x
Email:brazilian@tmail.com

Back
Top Bottom