~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

Detail.aspx

jordan_on_ball_300.jpg
CDub Y0wyang

^ sweet pic of the NC colourway. saw a pair of those for sale in a second_hand store the other day, but they were way too beat. still took me a while to walk away though...

Melo's XX's are sick.

-J-
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;"><!-----<strong><!-----<em>And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. <br>Power hath descended forth from Thy Hand, that Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command. <br>So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be......<br>In Nomine Patris....et Filii....et Spiritus Sancti</em><!-----</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

is melo wearing patent leather 12s, they look kinda shiny, but it may be because of the lighting
TEAM KING KOOPA

Quote:
is melo wearing patent leather 12s, they look kinda shiny, but it may be because of the lighting

Just the lighting... and the fact that somebody took a photograph of the actual photograph doesn't help.

^ I remember seeing that picture a couple of years ago. Thought to myself, "Damn, it must be great to be a Team Jordan member!".

RJ:

2elc9aa.jpg

2irb5sm.jpg
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

Also if we are putting in college pics...

Marcus Williams:

2rgoz1v.jpg

4goaz9u.jpg

2drgd38.jpg
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

Gerald Wallace in playoff 12's
p1wallacegettyww1.jpg

Glen Robinson in Infrared VI's
grob105sq9.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Kobe's PE's are dope.

TEAMlateNIGHT