~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

I spent an hour looking through this whole thread. Gotta love it. The Deion pictures have to be the best. I miss good 'ole Prime Time, my favorite player...football that is :lol:
laugh.gif
3z18js3.jpg

His XI's are crazy. Anyone know where I can get those baseball cleats? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Here's another pic of those XIII's :D
happy.gif
09-23-2004_51324143.jpg

Best Randy Moss XIII pic by far :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
5pack109.jpg
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

Can someone post pics.. Eddie George's XIIIs from acouple of years ago are backwards..
I'm on a Mission, that people say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator​

Attaq:
Possibly the only time we've seen MJ wearing XV mids?

Nope.

Looks good, too.
smokin.gif

*edit* Yeah, those are definitely XV lows. My fault.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

does anyone have anymore pictures of the1994 all star game? in my basketball league we are gonna design a jersey that looks similar to that all star jersey.
I am a habitual line stepper.

6276bya.jpg
I'm on a Mission, that people say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator​

Torry Holt wore Ginger XVI's for a few home games... anyone or any RAM fans have any pics??
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

WOW :wow:
eek.gif
I didn't even thought of MJ wearing a Bred XV! Now you see it in the pictures! I wasn't interested in getting these this year, but now I'm thinking about it....

Reggie Miller had bad color coordination...
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
DON'T STEP ON MY FEET, I won't step on yo-uhs.​

Back
Top Bottom