NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by franchise3

The Cavs have agreed to terms with.....Rob Kurz. There goes that 4 that can 'spread the floor'

cavs fans are gonna love the effort and determination that kurz puts out on the floor. being a warriors fan, i was definitely surprised to see the skillset,primarily his shooting abilities, that kurz exhibited during his time on the floor.

awesome pickup.

suckers.

Very solid pick up with Joe Smith to Atlanta. He'll be a good addition.

Also, those Sixers jerseys never needed to be changed...

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by SLK 102

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i want to see AI retire in PHI... but i want him in a heat uni for this year...

i want see him end in Phi
i dont think he have many min in Heat cause they have many PG and D wayne is SG fosho
i think he will be happy in LAC cause they need SG there

So youre saying Eric Gordon shouldnt be the starting SG? Explain.
*waiting for that explanation*

The Cavs have agreed to terms with.....Rob Kurz. There goes that 4 that can 'spread the floor'
pimp.gif
My boy Rob.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Idk They still don't have anyone that can score Down low.
Agreed.

They need to move Horford to the PF slot sooner or later. They aren't getting anywhere with Josh Smith as their PF and Horford as their C. They will be thesame team they've been the past few years, but nothing more.

And make your mind up on a damn username
laugh.gif

Iverson didnt exactly leave Philly on great terms so I dont blame them for not wanting him back.

Hes found out that tha grass aint greener and guess wat the City and franchise that once worshiped him now dont want nuthin to do with him.

Its gonna be very very hard for Iverson to tag onto any team because he plays one way and refuses to budge all the teams see wat he did to tha Pistons and theway he acted n sulked and dont want him being that cancer on there ballclub especialy a young team where guys are inpresionable.

Iverson does one thing well and thats watever he wants to do u cant tell him hes not tha man and he cant take every shot he needs to be humble and become arole player maybe even a 6th man sparq plug/bench player untill he accepts that hes in the twilight of his career and no longer a franchise player to be builtaround he wont be playing NBA basketball much.

For the record Philly needs to go back to the Iverson rookie year jerseys very simple but classic design when I heard they were switching back I thought itwould be those not the crap I saw in the rookie photo shoot post.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

cavs fans are gonna love the effort and determination that kurz puts out on the floor. being a warriors fan, i was definitely surprised to see the skillset, primarily his shooting abilities, that kurz exhibited during his time on the floor.

awesome pickup.

suckers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I thought the Sixers were just going to bring these back full time
Iguodala_300_071210.jpg

Those red one jrue was wearing is an alternate, we still haven't announced our new jersey's yet...I believe they will be similarly close to those

Originally Posted by and1play5

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I thought the Sixers were just going to bring these back full time
Iguodala_300_071210.jpg

Those red one jrue was wearing is an alternate, we still haven't announced our new jersey's yet...I believe they will be similarly close to those

how can it be an alternate? teams arent allowed to get an alternate when they get new jersey til the 3rd year of wearing them. The red one is the away jersey.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

yeah they are dumping the p.diddy jersey.

good, the green was ugly and didnt make sense. wish they would go back to the tin foil jerseys. those were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by heat23

JA, I have a bone to pick with you mister. The Heat finally acquire somebody and we can't get no love on the title?
mad.gif
laugh.gif
J/p.........I'm hella bored
But JA decides to put Devean George to GSW in the title? What the hell is that?!
smh.gif
Sorry, worked 11 hour shifts this weekend, I'l update just for you heat23.
laugh.gif

031111mavericks.jpg

pimp.gif
(the jerseys....not the player....)

Wow, when I was searching Google for Mavs jerseys I found this picture:

hardawaylores_vt.jpg

Totally did not know Tim Hardaway played for Dallas during his career. Didn't he also play for the Pacers for a min too??...

Those
Jerseys
Are
TERRRRRIBLE.

Hardaway's stay with the Mavericks was very short, wasn't terribly great nor memorable, I remember Eddy Najera more than this dude on the Mavs.
laugh.gif

D. Wade was at the Meadowlands making a cameo appearance in a basketball movie titled "Just Wright" with stars Queen Latifah and rapper/actor Common.

Both the Mavs silver alternates from '03-'04 & the green Diddy joints are horrid!

Tim Hardaway also had a stint with the Nuggets... where possibly my favourite Tim Hardaway moment took place in Orlando.
laugh.gif

I don't mind the Diddy jerseys, they are very vivid, remind me of the 70s.

But the nasty gray ones...
smh.gif

I was contemplating buying a JET green jersey, but decided not to.

I still want a JET jersey before too long.

I heard about that movie at Izod... should've checked it out.

Those Mavs jerseys are just
sick.gif
sick.gif
Very few jerseys I can't stand... Those get my vote.

Very few teams have executed a alternative jersey well when going away from the home/away design.

Mavs silver joints where just a bad colour n material the design was fine just needed tweaking.

Diddy ones are straight ugly the design was terrible and the colour green was nasty theres a reason the Mavs left tha green unis behind long ago.

Best alternate unis ever
Orlando 95-96 blue/white pinstripe
Suns 95-96 black/orange
Bulls 95-96 back/red pinstripe
Kings 01 purple/white
T'Wolves black/white/green KG days
Sixers 00 blue/white
Charlotte Hornets Purple/white
Pistons current Red/white/blue
Blazers current Red/white/black
Suns current Orange/grey PHX
Mid 90s Hawks black/white