**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You right. lakers won 17. Luke hired. Won 26. Then 35. Then 37 this year with all the drama and injuries and LeToxic stuff

He is being scapegoated for the trash roster they put around LeCoachKiller
This post doesn’t even make sense :rofl:

Just had a barbershop interaction on FB this morning :lol:

Dude wrote- "Truth be told, as hard as it is to admit...Harden is MVP"

I commented that I thought Greek was probably going to win, but both had incredible seasons.

Then my guy says this- "to be nice and "fair" yea greek, but pure basketball, that's Hardens trophy. Its a regular season award. Yea the Bucks have the best record IN THE EAST, but the West is still the Best! Harden put up MJ ppg w/ 7 assists per game(MJ NEVER DID). This is a historic season for Harden n Westbrook and since The Brodie isnt going to win it, it should go to The Beard. If greek wins itll be close to how they snubbed kobe or shaq when steve nash won. Imo"

Just had a barbershop interaction on FB this morning :lol:

Dude wrote- "Truth be told, as hard as it is to admit...Harden is MVP"

I commented that I thought Greek was probably going to win, but both had incredible seasons.

Then my guy says this- "to be nice and "fair" yea greek, but pure basketball, that's Hardens trophy. Its a regular season award. Yea the Bucks have the best record IN THE EAST, but the West is still the Best! Harden put up MJ ppg w/ 7 assists per game(MJ NEVER DID). This is a historic season for Harden n Westbrook and since The Brodie isnt going to win it, it should go to The Beard. If greek wins itll be close to how they snubbed kobe or shaq when steve nash won. Imo"

sometimes arguing with a fool only makes you the fool

I wonder if this was done before or after the Blackface sweater controversy? That said, Kobe has always been late to the party in regard to the real.
He’s hasn’t even made it to the party!

Kobe don’t care about his own

The man sued his own mother and got his sister fired from a job...

He’s hasn’t even made it to the party!

Kobe don’t care about his own

The man sued his own mother and got his sister fired from a job...
Agreed. Many of his fans only dig him because he never says anything about being Black. He is safe, OJ Simpson style.

I’m still surprised that Silver chose to mess with the odds like that.

Like the bulls had a 1% chance of getting D Rose. They leapfrogged 8 teams, completely altering league history. In 2019 their odds would be nearly 4x better.

The heat almost LOST 70 games that year and got Beasley instead.

Shoulda left the odds alone.

kobe played it $afe. let others make a statement on real issues and see if there was any backlash and then proceeded cautiously. in some ways, very mj-esque

Yeah, but he is wearing a Gucci outfit still. That isn't safe, it's stupid.

Last edited:
Need the league to reduce the games to around 66 and give us a mid season tournament.

So there would be a midseason tournament and the playoffs? With the rosters as is or would each team pick one player to be a team captain and there’s a league-wide draft :wow: When you think about it, there would be a lot of parity and show you who truly makes their teammates better.

But y’all need to understand that barring a lockout, no way they shorten the schedule in any professional sport. Too much lost revenue and it would skew historical records.

That stat about how many played 81/82 games today vs in 88-89 was wild. Is the conjecture that players are hooping competitively year round from a young age so their bodies wear down at a young age? With modern medicine and training, I would have expected that number to rise not get reduced by ~86%

Today’s the first day of one of the best times of year. Not today, bruh. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Thanks!
Every day is the best time of year for me, even when people disagree. I guess it is a matter of perspective. I love being Black, then grateful for such, even though Kobe may not feel the same way. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom