**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walton about to be scooped up with the quickness by Sacramento while guys like Lue and Mark Jackson and Kidd been marinating for a minute. What does that tell you? Jeanie needs to sell the team with her fine ***

Mark Jackson and Kidd’s beefs with their former front offices basically got them kicked out the league and the stress from the last season Lue coached put him in the hospital, saw him gain like 20 pounds and look as confused and meaningless as possible most of the time. All four of them including Luke are just familiar names at this point. Only thing Luke has going for him is he’s young and didn’t do anything to piss off any higher up people.

Throw them boys a towel because they washed

6E2D4DBC-78CD-4347-8AD3-D0BFC9A33324.gif

New young coach, not that good Luke gets fired and is immediately up for another role while nobody bats an eye, but Championship winning, experienced coach Lue gets met with skepticism and memes. Sheesh, what a world.
Dude got fired after going 0-6 when Bron left.....

Dude got fired after going 0-6 when Bron left.....

Yea THAT'S the important part.

Pretty positive that was because they knew he was just LeBron’s puppet and wanted somebody who would at least be a decent at developing young players. He apparently wanted to keep giving JR, Korver and the vets minutes while management wanted him to just tank it out with the young guys.

Pretty positive that was because they knew he was just LeBron’s puppet and wanted somebody who would at least be a decent at developing young players. He apparently wanted to keep giving JR, Korver and the vets minutes while management wanted him to just tank it out with the young guys.

I was being sarcastic.

Guess some yall had it wrong thinking Jeannie wanted to keep Luke.

Seems more like a Bron move to me.

To think 28 ppl voted the Lakers would win it all this season :lol:

I'm not saying Luke is a great coach but to give Lue and edge and bring up his championship, LMAO.

Is not like Lue was part of a coaching staff that Still winning.

But yeah, both bums. At least I saw Luke win and take the Lakers team in the right direction, till Lebron that is or maybe I'm tripping.

Last edited:
I'm not saying Luke is a great coach but to give Lue and edge and bring up his championship, LMAO.

Is not like Lue was part of a coaching staff that Still winning.

But yeah, both bums. At least I saw Luke win and take the Lakers team in the right direction, till Lebron that is or maybe I'm tripping.

You right. lakers won 17. Luke hired. Won 26. Then 35. Then 37 this year with all the drama and injuries and LeToxic stuff

He is being scapegoated for the trash roster they put around LeCoachKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom