**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing that defines KD is how athletic and coordinated he is for his size

That's what some folks are missing.

Like "he'll still be able to get his shot off."

So can Myles Turner and Brook Lopez :lol:

That's a significant fall off if he turns into a 7' set shooter or post player when he could previously beat people off the dribble.

It's not that nobody is going to the Knicks. It's that the Knicks are preserving cap space. They actually don't want anybody
Dirk was pretty damn effective as a 31-34 year old going 2 mph.

When you're that offensively gifted as a 7 footer, things tend to play in your favor.

I get this but it's one thing to say he can adjust his game and another to say that he never relied on athleticism. They way he played in game 5 is nothing like the real KD

Anyone think Durant will play Olympics in summer 2020, on a limited minutes restriction? I would think that would be a topic in his rehab and something to shoot for to get a Gage of where he is at. Or at least attend the camp to get reps against NBA talent in practice. Or just show up for training camp going into the 2020-2021 season? The Olympics July 25th, 2020 and that would be well over a year.

Anyone think Durant will play Olympics in summer 2020, on a limited minutes restriction? I would think that would be a topic in his rehab and something to shoot for to get a Gage of where he is at. Or at least attend the camp to get reps against NBA talent in practice. Or just show up for training camp going into the 2020-2021 season? The Olympics July 25th, 2020 and that would be well over a year.

Yep I agree

When he was a topic in here every day years ago, I wanted to see what the hype was about and watched a game vs the Hawks. He checked in as the shooting guard with around 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter, he checked out with about 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. He did not touch the ball not one time, no rebound, no inbound on a made basket, no inbound pass after called play out of a timeout, not giving the ref the ball after a whistle, no deflection on defense --NOTHING. That's when I learned what trolling was.

Also Ric bucher:

Bleacher Report’s Ric Bucher reported Monday that one “Western Conference VP says the Lakers are operating as if 'they think they have a strong shot' at adding Leonard after acquiring New Orleans Pelicans forward Anthony Davis to play alongside their incumbent star, LeBron James, in a deal that can't be officially consummated until next month.”

All fair points. It's basically about if you think the risk is worth the investment at this point.

I'm curious if you were running the Nets or the Knicks if you had a shot at KD even with the injury question mark would you not pursue him? Also, if you were GS, would you not offer him his 5 year max contract?

Really tough questions. Right now I’d say no if I’m NY or BK because I’m a young and upcoming franchise and handing the keys to a 30+ guy coming of a career altering injury doesn’t seem ideal.

If I’m GS, I might be a little more inclined to since there’s no real alternative to replacing him anyway.

Lakers fans are on 1,000 right now. Any report that has us ahead in the kawhi race is some conspiracy against the lakers. Dudes writing manifestos before a decision is even made. Im gonna need Kawhi to make his decision asap.

:rofl: sometimes I read your posts and wonder if I wrote them. Too bad you root for that franchise. **** you

At this point it doesn't even make sense for you to be a Clipper fan :lol:. We got your boy Bron Bron. We got your boy AD. Just waiting on the last shoe to drop. What more could you ask for? You know that team aint satisfying your needs. You know where to find us..

Someone at my job just yelled "KD to the Nets yes" and I immediately rushed to this thread.

293E7ACD-D462-4FB5-BC9D-83F2EF98D311.jpeg

:lol: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom