**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they should've kept those posts
they getting the charmin bag, let em get their bread. hell the instagram influencers catching BIG money for posts like those. the rock getting paid millions to post once on instagram about things that he's already involved in :lol:

This is going to be interesting. I want to see if the Jimmer can be anything other than a high volume, high usage scorer (and also he can play any semblance of defense). Most of the time teams aren't looking for 20 ppg scorers in summer league, they're looking for roleplayers.

JJ Redick realized early on in his career that he couldn't to be the high-volume scorer he was in college and carved out a great role for himself in the NBA as a great shooting role player, giving himself a long career. We'll see if Jim roller can do the same.

This is going to be interesting. I want to see if the Jimmer can be anything other than a high volume, high usage scorer (and also he can play any semblance of defense). Most of the time teams aren't looking for 20 ppg scorers in summer league, they're looking for roleplayers..

8 years in and out the league and all over the map...and you still want to see ANYTHING about Jimmer Fredette?

I swear...be a stand out NCAA player and you can live in glory FOREVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom